If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

PC - Wraith Appearance/Disappearance Animation Too Quick

Options

The Wraith's power is bugged in that his transition between visibility and invisibility goes far too quickly (not the ringing of the bell or the actual cloaking/uncloaking process, but simply the visual of Wraith becoming visible or invisible). The decloaking animation normally has the Wraith's bell becoming visible only just as it is being rung, but this bug causes the entirety of the Wraith to be visible long before the bell is rung.

I have only seen this issue from the killer's perspective; I do not know whether survivors see this. This adversely affects gameplay because there are some instances where a Wraith can take advantage of being partially invisible during the decloaking animation by standing behind short cover, in order to be unnoticed for slightly longer. I have only observed this phenomenon on the PC version of Dead by Daylight, and do not know if it occurs in other versions.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Launch Dead by Daylight.
  2. Play as killer.
  3. Choose the Wraith.
  4. Get into a match.
  5. Cloak or decloak.
  6. Notice that the cloak and decloak animations have you transition between visibility/invisibility much faster than usual.

This bug appears to happen consistently, so reproducing will probably not be a problem. Of note is that the graphics settings were set to ultra when I noticed this bug. I do not know if it surfaces outside of this setting.

Video demonstration:

Log:

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments