RIGGED MATCH

A lot of survivors complain about Hunters, what about the survivors that intentionally screw the game over? Wearing same clothes and character? Mic. sharing on where the killer is? All survivors gathering to block the hook? Tea bagging at the gate instead of leaving? Most matches I seem to run into.

Others you have the lvl 8 below, no skills playing ring around the rosy a girl's game from 1950! The reason they get low is who wants to chase a person around in a circle for 5 min? No skill, while generators are popping off left an right.

Or is it just me getting a ######### server with just very ######### players most of the time???

Comments

• Funcle1983
    Funcle1983 Member Posts: 78

Every so often I get a bully squad like you described. I’ve found the best strategy is to tunnel and camp the ever loving hell out of 1-2 people and then their bully fun is ruined. Most of the time these teams will always go for the saves or try and get you to chase them vs doing gens.

may the end of the day it’s just one of those things that happens occasionally, just have a short memory at the end of the day and move on to the next game.

• Unicorn
    Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340

To be fair, I don’t think wearing certain cosmetics and playing certain Survivors screw the game over. People are free to be and wear what they want. However, the tea-bagging at the gate is just a senseless gloat. Smack them and they’ll run out.

Giving your team information about the Killer isn’t always effective with every team. Not everyone is SWF and if they are, like me, we’re not pro SWF’s. My group plays for laughs on our dumb mistakes and fun.