If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Killer idea

Options
alivebydeadight
alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

Name:The watcher
Ability:Tagged for death
1 obsession spawns per match. When landing a hit on a injured survivor you can tag the survivor with a curse, while the curse is active the survivor must do a 20 second action to cleanse the curse, every 60 seconds the curse is active, you will enter the exposed status effect for 30 seconds when it ends without the survivor being in a chase the obsession is exposed and the obsession is revealed to the killer for 3 seconds, while the original survivor is taken down 1 health state, if that survivor is knocked down the the dying state, is revealed to the killer for 20 seconds

Perks

Hex: hold down
While the hex is up, every pallet used will add a token
1. 1/2/3 percent regression to all generators and exit
2. 5/6/7 percent regression to generators and exit gate
3. 9/10/11 percent regression
4. 0/0/100 percent chance all survivors are mangled

Hunt down
When you leave a chance and the survivor is atleast 15/10/5 meters away from you within 4/8/12 seconds, that survivor is revealed to you for 5/10/15 seconds

Pure chaos
When a survivor is sacrificed you gain a token

1.all survivors are revealed to you for 1/3/5 seconds
2.1 random survivor is exposed for 30/60/90 seconds
3.final survivor is revealed to you for 10/20/30 seconds

Comments

• alivebydeadight
    Options

Hunt down is supposed to say at the beginning when you leave the survivor

• Cleversided
    Cleversided Member Posts: 3
    Options

This ability is very confusing because of the grammar state that it is in. I don't what this ability is trying to achieve, but you need to rewrite this to a more understandable version. Also, these perks are way over powered. Hunt down is confusing as well: "when you leave a chance"....what does this mean?

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@Cleversided said:
    This ability is very confusing because of the grammar state that it is in. I don't what this ability is trying to achieve, but you need to rewrite this to a more understandable version. Also, these perks are way over powered. Hunt down is confusing as well: "when you leave a chance"....what does this mean?

sorry i typed this ability quickly, tell me what confused you about the ability and i mean by leave a chance as if the survivor gets away from the killer the effects that occur apply to that survivor