Seriously?

Options
First time playing the new survivor and everyone quits. Not even 2 minutes into the game... Connection was great in case anyone was wondering... Like why play the game if your just gonna quit. Nothing grinds my gears more. 

Comments

• sadmuffins13
    sadmuffins13 Member Posts: 73
    Options
    One person did go down in those two minutes. An they disconnected which im thinking made everyone else disconnect...
  • brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,759
    Options
    I'm sorry for your loss.
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

Yeah, the devs need to crack down on DCing. Too many Survivors DC, screwing over their teammates. I hope the Killer let you live, at least. I would've.

• sadmuffins13
    sadmuffins13 Member Posts: 73
    Options
    Nahhh lol .Kind of just played with me to get some bloodpoints. Which is fine cause i got some to. Very little but some lol.
  • nooxet
    nooxet Member Posts: 88
    Options

That's why you play SWF at least you know your friends won't screw you over with disconnecting.

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Options
    nooxet said:

That's why you play SWF at least you know your friends won't screw you over with disconnecting.

Or you get a heads up that they gtg and hook themselves buying time for others/points
  • Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

Devs able to track DCers. And also, they able to ban them, since its freakin bannable.