Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Did Ochido get hacked?

Victor_hensley
Victor_hensley Member Posts: 800
edited October 2020 in Off-topic

I got a random bell notification on Youtube 40 minutes ago (even though I did not "bell" him) and it was about US news, with emoji flags and everything. but it had ochidos icon on it I was beyond confused, so I checked his channel, and his channel was called "US news", but this time, it had a new icon. (the video was taken down in less than 30 minutes as it said it breached community guidelines, but the channel is still up).

Screenshots (info crop to not show semi-personal info):

The notification image above changed shortly before I got the screenshots, but it used to still be the enlarged Michael Myers head.

I got this screenshot before the image changed (note the different usernames with the old uploads)

Did you guys get anything similar?

Post edited by Victor_hensley on

Comments

• Pawcelot
    Pawcelot Member Posts: 985

If that's the case.. then not a single tear was shed. Dude is one of the poster-childs of toxic surivivors.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

Let me explain this

Showing how its acting, OchiDO got shadow banned on youtube, hence why his videos appeared instead of his channel and why the US news channel appeared as well