Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Your favorite Forum members!

Slashstreetboy
Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811
edited November 2020 in General Discussions

This post is meant to give a shoutout to fellow Forum users that you had positive interactions with, whose opinions you respect (even if you disagree), you respect for the way they act on here or anything else that you like about them.

If you aren´t mentioned, that´s ok, I´m sure you have great feats of personality too that either had no real oppurtunity to shine yet or people have simply failed to see!

I´ll start with a few:

@PigMainClaudette for valueing respectful demeanour

@Dwight_Fairfield and @Xyvielia for they share the love for the Halloween franchise

@megswifey for having the sweetest attitude ever

@Buttercake for always providing colourful stuff to read (with a misstep here and there ;-) )

@notstarboard for his ability to have a civil and thoughtful argument

@GoodBoyKaru whom I had a bad start with but whom I came to like

@Moundshroud , please let me know when you have achieved your goal!

@Jyn_Mojito, the queen of hugs and snuggles

There are more, and I´m sure I´ll bite my behind later for failing to include them.

Maybe you can brighten someones day a bit by showing just a little bit (or more if you like) of appreciation.

Please do not call out stuff or people you deem bad, that´s not what this post is for and you will find about 20.000 posts about these already existing.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Post edited by Slashstreetboy on

Comments