Can someone explain to me how DELIVERANCE works???

I did use the perk in the PTB and it didn't unhooked myself since I had a safe unhook by myself. Now, in the live version of the game, I tried the same thing, for as far as my understanding goes for this perk, you need to unhooke safely a survivor, then you are getting the chance to "100% CHANCE OF GETTING OUT THE HOOK BY YOURSELF". It didnt work either, nor the PTB, nor in the live version, so my question is: how the ######### does this stupid ass perk work? I'm really tilted and confused right now...

Comments

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    1. Rescue survivor.
    2. Get the safe unhook prompt.
    3. Get hooked.
    4. Profit.
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

I've been using it and getting safe unhooks with no success. I get the safe unhook, but then Deliverance betrays me by just not activating. The perk will light up, but when I attempt to escape it fails. This might be the first time a broken perk is actually broken.

• fGringo
    fGringo Member Posts: 37

@Mc_Harty said:
    1. Rescue survivor.
    2. Get the safe unhook prompt.
    3. Get hooked.
    4. Profit.

yeah, that's actually what I did, try it by yourself, the perk doesnt work at all.

@Peasant said:
    I've been using it and getting safe unhooks with no success. I get the safe unhook, but then Deliverance betrays me by just not activating. The perk will light up, but when I attempt to escape it fails. This might be the first time a broken perk is actually broken.

I've said it before, the PTB it's useless if dev's arent paying attetion :/

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088

Somewhere in PTB feedback I saw that one guy mentioned that this perk for some random reason worked with his second attemp to escape. He also wondered, why these 100% didn't proc from 1-st try.

• CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677

I think it was also reported that luck enhancements caused Deliverance to not work properly.

• fGringo
    fGringo Member Posts: 37

then why is "100% chance of a unhook yourself" if the perk isnt doing jack #########? damn devs, you really ######### this one out.
    Personally, for me, It's pretty annoying, I'm a achievement hunter, and this perk it's esencial to don't rely on luck... please fix

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Happened to meme too in PTB. Looks like this really needs fixing.
  • Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    Deliverance doesn't work all the time idk, devs should work on it and just make it 100% on first hook or explain factors that effect it.