Demogorgon is second least chosen killer and they will do an event about stranger things ???

I hope that with this they realize that they must do something for him because it is a shame for all the fans of strange things

Comments

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

I've been thinking that the Stranger Things event and the demoPLS stream yesterday are because of how low the numbers were. I can't imagine Netflix or BHVR is happy about Demogorgon not being played that often.

• Allhel1
    Allhel1 Member Posts: 56

His gameplay is fine but some people just prefer other characters. I hope they don’t give him an insane buff just so people play him

• Bradyguy99
    Bradyguy99 Member Posts: 228

Portals need to be buffed and that's about it really. Maybe when you place them they're active instead of having to go through them. That way he's not worse Hag.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

I don't know but maybe this because Stranger Things season 4 is coming.

• Justalittlepeeck
    Justalittlepeeck Member Posts: 1,101

It doesn't seem they have even skins prepared for demo. It's just a lame streams with lame celebrities that are made like a big deal.

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

Hopefully they'll buff demo and buff Steve's perks. It'd make sense since Netflix would like their monster star to be played more.

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,096

That would actually be a nerf, since Survivors could just break them right away, giving you no time to set up.

His portals and his stealth need buffs, and he needs a huge addon rework, his best addon is common, so that should be a red flag for BHVR that something isn't right.

• SleepyWillo
    SleepyWillo Member Posts: 2,197

I'd like his portals to be like Freddys - after you've placed your last if you place another it consumes the first. As it stands your portals are too much in the survivors control.