Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Postgame bloodpoint totals wrong

Platform: PC (steam)

Description: I noticed today that my match bloodpoints with events and offerings and such are much higher than my total bloodpoints. This has been happening all today as far as I've noticed, since I didn't notice it the previous days I've played.

My friends have also noticed and are submitting reports as well, because at this point, we have no idea how many bp's we, or anyone else, has been short-changed currently.

Steps to re-produce: Just entering matches, the match total will be higher than the overall account total, shortchanging bloodpoints.

Frequency of occurrence: Every match today, at the very least.

Also of note: Generators on the midwich school map don't award points for event generators despite having multiple pustula petals entered (all 4 survivors used). They also don't show as event generators at all, not a single one on the map.

Attached is a screenshot of the bloodpoints post-game, as well as the logs.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• HemoValencia
    HemoValencia Member Posts: 9

it seems to be that when pustula petals are used, they're removing bloodpoints from the total instead of increasing them. We stopped using them and our totals are now coming out slightly above equal to the match bloodpoints.

so, looks like event offerings, at least the pustula petals, are screwed and causing players to get less bloodpoints than they should be.