Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Whether you like or hate fnaf and the idea of it coming to dbd, I think we can all agree...

SpringtrapForDBD
SpringtrapForDBD Member Posts: 39
edited August 6 in Off-topic

Scott Cawthon is an amazing human being. Even if you don't like his game, as person he's great.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099
    edited November 2020

Why is this in general discussions?

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

Scott Cawthon as a survivor confirmed

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843

Maybe so but this seems like an indirect way to keep talking about the "springtrap in dbd" bs without doing it directly while maintaining the ability to deflect any criticism that inevitably arises as a result

I'll say what I say about any licensed character: I don't give a damn who they add as long as I like their ability and they in some way fit into the game. I have nothing against springtrap or whatever but maybe chill out or the people who don't already hate it will get annoyed and start hating it

• Booped
    Booped Member Posts: 3

I have no idea how they'd make a FNaF character work, since the entire point of those games is that you can't move, and the gameplay doesn't really make any sense from any other perspective. But they've made other unusual licensed killers work before, so if they made it well balanced and interesting, I would be perfectly fine with it. I doubt it'll happen, though.

This discussion has been closed.