Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Describe yourself but you must do it in the way Yoshikage Kira does it in JJBA DIU

DragonMasterDarren
DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

Title

here's the clip for you (i assume very few) who haven't seen it (in English)

Comments

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

I'll need a moment, cause Kira's monologue is so long

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,166

I'm one of the few who didn't even know who this guy is, but sheesh! He goes on! I'll give it a shot though:

"My name is Marc_Go_Solo. My age doesn't concern you, but to satisfy your curiosity I am years beyond what you'd expect. Every morning, I wake up and descend to the kitchen to make bran flakes with dried fruit, milk and a cup of coffee, which I stir 6 times for each individual component. This keeps me spry and ready to take on whatever challenges the world has. I then ascend to the bathroom, where I clean my teeth in small, circular rotations, floss and gargle mouthwash for 30 seconds straight, ending with a gargle before I spit it out. My shower is kept at an exact 38.3 degrees Celsius, whilst I lather my body in various soaps, gels and shampoo from head to toe. Always shampoo-face-conditioner-body. I boldly stride out feeling fresh, clean and my body sparkles like a hundred stars. This may be difficult for you to understand, but this routine makes me the best I can be. Of course, I don't brag, but if I did my bragging would far exceed your or anyone else's feeble attempts, and even then I would just brag using my eyebrows, which I brush and cut to an exact 4mm".

I have no idea whether this is completely like him, but it's my take.

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882

"My name is Troy ###########, you can call me CheeseAnton. I'm still just a student at school. Not that you care, but I in a small town on a dirt road. In order to make a living I let my dad borrow my money, don't know why but he ususally gives interest when the money's returned leading to small income. After the school day is done I return home no later than 3:30 PM. I don't like smoking or drinking, but I do enjoy a nice slice of cheese. I'm always in bed by 11 PM, and I make it a point to get no less than 8 hours of sleep each night. Before bed I always enjoy a nice cold cup of water, followed by 20 minutes of YouTube because I swear this'll be the last video. I then wake up as refreshed and recharged as a man who woke up from a hangover, barely able to take on the days challenges. And After my last checkup I still had Autism (I hope they can remove it soon, lazy hospitals wouldn't treat me after I had it for years)"

"Hey, what's the big idea, Cheeser, why're are you telling me this crap?"

"For as long as I can remember I tried living an okay life that allowed me no inner peace. I try my hardest not to concern myself with winning or losing, life's struggles, or enemies who bring sleepless nights, that is how I cope with t..." yeah, I don't know how to add on, or what to do. Just know my stand's name probably be the famous rapper, Biggie Cheese, and the localization name would be Ginormous Dairy.