Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Self-care, a thread

and no, i'm not talking about the perk. x)

this is just a thread to remind us that it's important to focus on ourselves and our well-being, for the sake of others, and for the sake of just who we are.

did you drink and eat today? are you getting enough sleep? are you taking care of yourself, your hygiene? are you making sure to tidy up your room every once in a while?

if you're feeling down, take a breather.. try to interact with a pet, a friend, a game, or anything that makes you feel better, even if it's just for the moment. a moment's worth of a break is better than none at all.

look forward to your own future in a positive light; the future involves a lot of growth for you as a person, both physically and mentally

for those who see themselves having a bleak future; stay strong. you're believed in by many, and the more you try to keep going and improve on yourself, to try and get out of the rut you're in, the prouder you'll be with your efforts in the end

it's good to feel happy with yourself when you do something right.. even with the littlest of personal accomplishments. a positive way to encourage this is by considering everything a goal of yours. each goal you reach deserves a reward, whether you treat yourself to some good food, a few happy hours, a nap, anything.. treat yourself right.

it's been a tough year for all of us, including myself, as i'm going through a severe bout of depression and have been struggling with my mental health, so i thought that a thread like this could be a way of helping each other through these trying times, as a message to you from me, and a message to myself

people care, as much as they don't show it, or that it's buried underneath all the unnecessary negativity and hate. friends and family love you! just like you should love yourself

you're valuable and priceless, and you're the most unique person in the world

you have a lot of beauty to you as well, both in appearance, and in personality

you're trying your best, and that's what counts

your efforts will never go to waste, keep going

i love you, and a lot of others do too.

if anyone has any fun self-care tips or suggestions, or positive words to share, please feel free to do it here and share it with the rest of us! this forum deserves a little happy place, and i hope that this thread can help bring some comfort or make others feel better, as cliche as it is