The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

PC - Unable to play with console friends

enzil
enzil Member Posts: 4

This has been an issue since the update on Oct 16 and there have been no bugfixes/patch notes that mention this issue at all.

Inviting a console player or being invited by a console player results in being unable to join the lobby (we get an error).

Adding the console player as a new friend doesn't work because it only lets me "view profile". They also can not accept my friend invite either.

The workaround would be to have a PC friend who hasn't linked their steam to BHVR invite the console person thereby acting as a middleman. However, that's not quite practical.

The other solution would be to unlink steam from the BHVR account but BHVR clearly states that any progression after linking will be lost. That would mean resetting all of the progress that I've made on leveling up my survivors. Other users have also had their aurics, iri's, and bloodpoints reset to 0 after unlinking.

BHVR Pls

7 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• wreaver
    wreaver Member Posts: 24

Yup. Same problem. I'm surprised this hasn't been fixed yet. It's a really urgent issue, in my opinion. Can't play with my family who plays on Xbox anymore because of this.

• JonWick
    JonWick Member Posts: 3

Same problem for me, but on Stadia after linking my bhvr account. I can't believe this hasn't been fixed yet.

• ds86
    ds86 Member Posts: 3

Same here. ######### is game breaking honestly

• enzil
    enzil Member Posts: 4

Seriously. I'm trying to play with my friend who's starting to play on Xbox but we can't even add each other. Requests just don't show up. This is preventing more players from joining and playing the game so it's hurting BHVR if anything...