The Spirit - needs nerf

This killer is insanely over powered. I do not need to explain anything further. This killer is basically a buffed Nurse which is already over powered. I will not be playing this game until this is patched. Insanely ridiculous. I will have people to back me up. Really developers? You guys can't come up with a better killer than this one?

Comments

• Killem
    Killem Member Posts: 1

Swoowoot

• she can't see blood or survivors while using her power. her only indicator for where you're located is scratch marks (her absolute rarest addon allows her to see blood tho)
    she's also a 110% MS killer
    you can mindgame her power easily by hiding instead of running
  • it's very easy to say something's OP when you're not doing your research and are only interested in complaining & making excuses
  • DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Wow not even 1 whole day and you claim yourself incapable of embracing the learning curve presented by a new killer. Give yourself a chance at the very least or try playing her side and see how your countered. otherwise the community will surely miss all of you ;)
  • @slicid said:
    This killer is insanely over powered. I do not need to explain anything further. This killer is basically a buffed Nurse which is already over powered. I will not be playing this game until this is patched. Insanely ridiculous. I will have people to back me up. Really developers? You guys can't come up with a better killer than this one?

Youndont say anything why she is overpowerd rank 21 survivors SMFH. She's trash atm played 1 games at rank 1 her power is completely useless in chases and is only usable for a bit of map pressure

• I knew how to play her scince I played ptb and I had good perks too I tired to mindgame but survivors would just stop running and I'd mindgame myself.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

Took me 3 games of not playing her on ptb to get Merciless achievement using only her 3 unique perks and 1 wasn't above tier I.

I even grabbed someone off a gen in my 2nd game after coming out of invis mode, so no she's not complete trash and no she doesn't need nerfs.

She does need some tweaks, especially with her sounds and some other qol stuff.

• powerbats

@godren said:
    calling her the nurse is the same as calling leatherface hillbilly

Well they do both use chainsaws and are heavily scarred. 😁

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

She's insanely easy to avoid if you've got good headphones.

• godren
    godren Member Posts: 120

@powerbats написал:

@godren said:
    calling her the nurse is the same as calling leatherface hillbilly

Well they do both use chainsaws and are heavily scarred. 😁

well billy is stronger than him anyway.

• IronWolf115
    IronWolf115 Member Posts: 672

Joker should be able to handle this situation

• S0ckenSchuss
    S0ckenSchuss Member Posts: 110

The best of her power is to NOT use it. If you get juked in/around the shack, just stop and dont move. the surv think you phasewalk and will pass you soon. so you just need to hit him. worked fine yesterday evening. multiple times. but in a few weeks, when all survs has learned how to outplay her, she will be the weak killer we all predicted on PTB forums.

• Judgement
    Judgement Member Posts: 955

@RSB said:
    Oh boy, Freddy V2 incoming.

Oh goody, I get to use this again.

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

@S0ckenSchuss said:
    The best of her power is to NOT use it. If you get juked in/around the shack, just stop and dont move. the surv think you phasewalk and will pass you soon. so you just need to hit him. worked fine yesterday evening. multiple times. but in a few weeks, when all survs has learned how to outplay her, she will be the weak killer we all predicted on PTB forums.

The thing is they can now hear when you are using it, unlike in PTB.

• S0ckenSchuss
    S0ckenSchuss Member Posts: 110

@RSB said:

@S0ckenSchuss said:

yep, and i thnk THAT is a problem. Makes her even weaker. They maybe are not able to create a 100% invisible killer. Didnt work at wraith, didnt work at freddy, and now even didnt work at the spirit. =(

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

@powerbats said:
    Took me 3 games of not playing her on ptb to get Merciless achievement using only her 3 unique perks and 1 wasn't above tier I.

I even grabbed someone off a gen in my 2nd game after coming out of invis mode, so no she's not complete trash and no she doesn't need nerfs.

highly unlikely you're gonna get gen grabs when the sound she makes is so ridiculous

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604

yep, and i thnk THAT is a problem. Makes her even weaker. They maybe are not able to create a 100% invisible killer. Didnt work at wraith, didnt work at freddy, and now even didnt work at the spirit. =(

She now have a big noise indicator when she uses her phase, after you charge it to 100% there's a big noise indicating you are entering phase mode. This was not on the PTB at all, so it's another nerf

• Demonsouls1993
    Demonsouls1993 Member Posts: 261
    yeet said:
    she's literally the worst killer in the game are you mental?
    From the looks of it they are a survivor main so yes they are
  • Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    edited September 2018

Hey, look a killer's op thread.

I guess that means The Spirit is viable kek.

• powerbats

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

highly unlikely you're gonna get gen grabs when the sound she makes is so ridiculous

I did it from max range and it was on Cold wind blimp map and I'd been in a chase and so knew the person who'd gone back to that same gen wouldn't suspect. So In stead of continuing the chase I went for the obsession and while stealthed bumped into him.

When I came out i grabbed him off the gen and hook him for the second time. It's all about out thinking your opponents not about trying t play ehr the same as every other killer.

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    I dont find her op at all. Played at least 10 games against her. 
  • RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    Thanks I had a long day, I needed a laugh. :lol:
  • CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615

You serious? LOL

• Raven24
    Raven24 Member Posts: 43

So you made a new account just to troll?

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

.........WHAT!?

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

@powerbats said:

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

I did it from max range and it was on Cold wind blimp map and I'd been in a chase and so knew the person who'd gone back to that same gen wouldn't suspect. So In stead of continuing the chase I went for the obsession and while stealthed bumped into him.

When I came out i grabbed him off the gen and hook him for the second time. It's all about out thinking your opponents not about trying t play ehr the same as every other killer.

they made the sounds considerably louder, you can tell exactly where she is, gen grabs will be rare, if non existent, against players paying attention

• xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498

@powerbats said:

1 anybody can get a merciless on trash survivors(not saying your bad just saying) and if you got a gen grab they were playing without sound or they are just stupid because the radius of the noise you send off when you phase walk is way too big to get a gen grab off a competent survivor

• xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498

@RSB said:

@S0ckenSchuss said:

you could hear it in the ptb it just wasnt as loud. it was the creepy sounds she makes and it was harder to recognize

• powerbats

While you can hear it it was best to use it during a chase because most think you're using it to chase that looper etc. Oh sure some will get smarter but there'll still be time when they're so focused on getting those last few seconds on that gen in.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823

Lol

• apropos
    apropos Member Posts: 245

She's really not overpowered, I mean, you have to find someone at 110% movement speed before you can really use her power effectively. Even then, if you ever develop a recognizable pattern of play, you're toast. If you can keep people guessing, then she's incredibly powerful; nothing else generates anxiety in someone as quickly uncertainty does.