Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Can we get the new hitbox system already? Or anything at all?

I mean really, we've been waiting for months on a fix for hitboxes which has been a huge problem for years. How much longer are we supposed to wait?? I know I'm beating the dead horse but I feel like nobody is talking about this. The game is in such a terrible state right now and the only thing being done is perk reworks, new skins getting released, and some other minor stuff that nobody even cares about.

And by the way, THE HALLOWEEN "EVENT". Oh my god don't get me started. Most underwhelming release I've seen since TLOU2. They couldn't even take to time to add animations when you harvest the serum, and even if they did add animations, you would never be able to see them because the flowers are so impossible to find. I'm not even sure if they spawn unless someone has a challenge selected to harvest one.

The matchmaking system is inconsistent as always, console players have nearly 200 ping in every game, etc. The rift pass is the biggest scam of the century. Reused skins that are in my opinion, are just plain ugly and boring. 90% of the entire pass is just reused garbage from the mobile game, which at this point is more enjoyable than the main game, and ugly uncommon and common charms which literally nobody is going to use, with the exception of whoever puts this ######### show together just to reach a higher page number. The other 10% is charms that are actually decent, maybe some good pieces of clothing you could mix and match, and obviously auric cells. I will give it to them, the legion skin in the pass looks really good. At this point your better off just buying 1,000 auric cells straight up instead of having to torture yourself and grind the game for 3 hours a day just to feel like your getting your money's worth.

Anyway just needed to rant. I'm open to hear other people's thoughts and opinions.