My (last) "fun" meeting with SFW

Nossy
Nossy Member Posts: 118

I am a casual player, I have had the game for 2 years but I only have 400hrs to my credit on this game, so I am a beginner ^^ Best rank killer 3 and 8 survivors, so I would be defined as a killer main. I have always played the game in a "fair play" way, 0 camp, little tunneling (often unintentional) and slugging.

But since my recent resumption of the game, I find as a killer that the toxicity of survivors and more especially those playing in sfw is really omnipresent, I would say about 7 "teams" out of 10 are doing all they can to disconnect the killer, try to humiliate him with all the means put at their disposal that I do not need to recall here. What has little impact on me but, which I can understand, can greatly impact the play of many killers, which I have also seen change as a survivor.

I decided to share my feelings following this evening where in about twenty games I met 7 sfw, the 7 were "objectively" toxic, not really playing the game but "their" version of the game which ultimately does not benefit them, neither has or random with them nor to me. Unhook on Unhook in front of me, unecessary provocations, healing at 1m etc and in the end, in the majority of cases, they all die quickly with 1 or 2 generators made, or for the best, an escape at 1 or 2 by the hatch via a key 90% of the time.

I took a screen of my last game with sfw tonight and even if it is not the worst post game conversation I have had tonight it sums up the kind of game I can have in front of them. And so that you know it, after this screen, 3 of the 4 spam words that would ban me;)

They were overconfident, I had the right to the whole panoply of map offering, DS, HO bait, clicky cliky, t-bag, pointing, Body block, etc ... and yet, I played in my usual way , no tunneling, 1 slug, 12 hook.

To conclude, I just think I want to share my concern for the turn of the game but especially the way some are playing it. I don't have any fun in this kind of game (neither do they, I think) and slurs of late game frustration are more and more common in this one of a kind game.

Comments