Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Gotta love games with no obsession

Cause whoever gets caught first just gets tunneled to death and nothing can be done about, but remember kids tunneling isn't an issue and DS is totally not needed for whatever reason and should be look at being nerfed

Comments

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920

I LOVE BEING TUNNELED! ESPECIALLY WHEN MY TEAMMATE HASN'T EVEN BEEN TOUCHED ONCE AND WON'T TAKE A HIT FOR MEEEEEE I LOVE ITTTTT hehexd

• xenofon13
    xenofon13 Member Posts: 1,241

I have DS on every survivor build.

Taking DS off only for challenges and adepts.

• Vancold
    Vancold Member Posts: 188

DS is a dead perk against killers who aren't on autopilot. Oh, and it's a dead perk against PH too.

• Grum_P
    Grum_P Member Posts: 79

If I play killer and there's one gen left and someone is currently on a hook stage 2 and no one is dead yet then I am 100% going to tunnel him so I can at least get back in the game to try and win. Even if there is an obsession.

• MigrantTheGreat
    MigrantTheGreat Member Posts: 1,379

I'm a solo survivor and most killers tend to tunnel when survivors are either being toxic or if it's to gain the advantage!

Not every killer tunnels, either blame being tunneled on your lack of skill, or blame it on your teammates sandbagging you

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

thats why i started running DS myself.

as a solo survivor, more often that now when i dont bring the perk, there ends up being no obsession at all and everyone gets ultra tunneled.

• FogLurker
    FogLurker Member Posts: 337

I feel as though when I play killer, atleast one person has DS, yet when I play Survivor, majority of my matches have no obsession.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

The best ones are when you literally block the killer round a turn to try and save them and they just walk around, not even hitting you for the extra bit of pressure. Once a PPhead always a PPhead.

• Kaiju
    Kaiju Member Posts: 530

I stopped using DS like 2 months ago and never looked back. Now i use OoO if i want to guaranteed an obsession

• BigHat
    BigHat Member Posts: 97

Dont need to run it because in red ranks most people do, if I get tunneled that's crap but just move onto the next game as I find most killers dont.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

I run it now as my DS = Depip Saver.

Gives me a little more chance to preserve that safety pip when the killer is determined to tunnel me out of the game.

• BigHat
    BigHat Member Posts: 97

Makes sense sometimes I throw it on but usually these days I just play fun builds. As long as I stay in red which is usually not too tough I'm fine.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

Yeah, I just started my solo career as a survivor. I am hard stuck at rank 6 ATM.

So maybe I'll let it go when I get better.

I will say for me, red rank killers every match has been a humbling experience.

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699

Aren't you more likely to be tunneled if you take object? Also wouldn't you also worry about rancor since your going to always be the obsession.

• Zaytex
    Zaytex Member Posts: 841

I don't use Decisive Strike anymore, its a perk that doesn't give you value every game and when it does, is usually out of a situation where you weren't even tunnelled.

Let's not lie, just how many games do you actually get immediately tunnelled off the hook? Those games are rare.

I'd rather not abuse a broken perk and play fair =)

• Saitamfed
    Saitamfed Member Posts: 1,620

Well... perhaps because it's locked into a paid DLC and before you say anything, there are many poor countries out there, if you're able to purchase it then good for you

Second reason it's because perhaps survivors don't want to use the meta always and just have a fun game.

Personally if I don't see Obsession then there's no DS so why tunneling them if I am not at risk?

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201

No survivor wants to go down first in a no obsession game so they have to play super safe extend the loops and use everything to not go down.

By the time a m1 killer can get them 3/4/5 gens are done and it's gg for them unless someone brought bt and still it's not done deal extra sweat these no obsession matches good luck if 1 or 2 survivors go down within the first 40 seconds of the match.

Plunderers is the only option to win in more than half of these boring matches. Something's got to give.