Had a "fun" few matches with cheaters

WestX
WestX Member Posts: 120

I don't know if this would technically count as cheating as I don't think they used hacks, but I ran into 3 games earlier on PC, with the exact same killer, and the exact same survivor, and the survivor was intentionally leading the killer to the other survivors. I don't mean like "Oh he ran past me while he was being chased" this survivor was never harmed until they were the final one left, and they would follow other survivors to lockers then run around in circles in front of them until the killer walked over and pulled the person out of them, amongst other similar incidents.

The Killer was also using things like Ebony Moris, and was going for the achievements for Merciless victory with only the killer's specific perks, so I assume this was a case of the killer and survivor being friends and the survivor ruining matches in order to help out his friend.

I honestly don't mind when friends go killer and survivor together for challenges that don't involve ruining a whole match (Something harmless like just farming pallot stuns I see as fine, or going for unhooks or repairing gens next to a killer), but when the duo are ruining the game for everyone else then I get upset.