Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Oni sometimes flicks to the side when hitting survivor with Demon Strike

Platform: PC, Steam

Description:

Sometimes when hitting a survivor with Oni's Demon Strike, the Oni rapidly turns to either his right or left, as if flicking to that side. It seems to happen more frequently when hitting the Strike while I try to pan the camera. Doesn't matter how far, the camera flicks to the left or right.

It occurs fairly frequently. Not with every Demon Strike hit, but often enough for it to be noticeable and somewhat disorientating.

Steps to reproduce:

Hit a survivor with Oni's Demon Strike ability whilst panning the camera slightly.

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,613

The "flick" also happens sometimes when missing the attack, though that seems more rare.

• crystalkitti
    crystalkitti Member Posts: 385

SOMETIMES? Oh geez... I thought I was alone. It happens about 95% of the time to me. :'(

Completely screws up my attacks, rip..

• Bulbasaur2008
    Bulbasaur2008 Member Posts: 85

I have same issue, whenever i'm in blood fury my charged attacks have 400% horizontal sensitivity. Aiming in this state is impossible.

• A_SmilingJester
    A_SmilingJester Member Posts: 8

the fact that I'm not the only one annoyed with this makes me happy