BHVR this letter is for you.

Raz_
Raz_ Member Posts: 296

sooo... recently i was so bored that i checked out my steam purchase history for DBD.

honestly i was actually shocked how much money i spend for dbd.. well i spend 600€ (DLCs, Outfits, Rifts etc) ... then i asked myself was it really worth? what have the devs done for the 600€ .. im not here to hate or something but you can get a good & fun game for 50-60 € and can also enjoy it for a long time like the assasin creed games or the forest a early acsess game etc

sure nobody forced me to do so.. but since the beta i tried to support BHVR as much as i can but if we take a look to the current state of DBD ..

Very bad performance (luckely my pc is strong and has barely issues)

currently SoloQ is just a worse experienced you either play SWF and have boring matches or you play with all the poatoes and get sick of dbd

the ranking system as mentioned there are a lot of potatoes ranking is too easy for both sides everyone is a rank 1 nowadays .. so you either have luck and get some good teammates or you will have a unfun match.

Maps are either survivor sided or killer.

non existent events.. when was the last enjoyable event? (im not about double BP, talking more about the fun factor)

the community is more toxic then ever before

Bugs, Bugs, Bugs

Dedi servers, hitboxes etc

the list can go even further but lets stop here.

im not saying that BHVR havent done anything over the years, but for a supporter like me or other people.. or just people who play the game, is that really enough?

BHVR isnt a poor company, the community made them that what they are right now. we get all 1,5 months a update with 3 good changes, 5 changes nobody ask for. now seriously, how is it possible that a big company like behaviour changes just a little bit in 1,5 months?

Moris and keys, some killers (weak & strong), some maps, a lot of perks on both sides (too weak or too strong) did not get touched for years or even months.

you guys focus on changes nobody asked for, or just unnecessary changes while the community who made you something.. (call it rich or a known company) dont get any attention.

well for my part im done supporting BHVR financially, the day they start carring more about the community im happy to start supporting you again.

You know what BHVR.. you're actually lucky.. you have such a great community who play your game and support you, always have hope to get the changes people need and want, there are a bunch of fun and addicting games maybe nothing like dbd but a lot of games, if i was you i would really show some apprecation to your communtiy honestly, but im not you unfortunately.

just dont F.. this up guys, it would be sad when a game like DBD dies one day.

Comments