Voices for certain killers. Possibly sometime in the future?

I was watching a Youtube video about Nightmare on Elm Street's Reboot which is what the Nightmare on Elm Street DLC is based off of, which is how I kind of got this little idea.

What if a certain hand-full of killers had voicelines of them taunting the Survivors during chases and such?

I was thinking this because of how Freddy taunts people in his movie's, and I remembered the same guy who played Freddy in that reboot "Jackie Earle Haley" voice acted for a really cool game call "Evil Within" where he was the malevolent bad-guy "Ruvik".

My thought was why not get Jackie Earle Haley to send in some Freddy voice-clips to Behaviour to add into the game and every time Freddy gets a hit, or has bloodlust kick in, or every few seconds he says a taunting remark about the current chase.

This personally can flesh out the killer's in DBD giving them more life and giving us more personality for the killer's to know what kind of people they really are. If they're: Aggressive, Sadistic, Humorous, etc.

Suggestions for which killers to have voicelines and samples of what they could say:

Hillbilly: "You squeal like the pigs!"

Huntress: (RUS) "Вернись сюда, дитя!" (ENG) "Come back here, Child!"

Doctor: "Welcome to my Mad-House! I will be your Doctor today!"

Clown: "What's the matter? Don't find me funny?!"

Legion: (Male Version) "Let's play Hide 'n' Seek!" "Found you, smartass!"

Legion: (Female Version) "I just wanna play with you." "I know where you're at, you can't stay hidden from me, dipshit."

Plague: (Babylonian) (Couldn't find any translator for Babylonian words, so going to English.) (ENG) "Here my call mighty one, I serve for thee!"

Deathslinger: "Boy, if you think you're leaving me, you gotta another thing comin' to ya!"

Blight: "I fEeL sO aLiVe!"

Licensed -

Freddy: "Ready or not, here comes Freddy!"

Pig: "Play by the rules, and you might just live."

Ghostface: Whispered "Top story today, lonely survivor get slashed."

These are just a few thoughts on some voicelines a few killers can have during the trial. I feel it would make the game have a new breathe of life in it, fleshing out the characters more than just giving backstories and lore we have to unlock by doing both sometimes fun and very tedious objectives. It can open us up to what kind of world these killers live in and how they feel about these trials they're put through. Survivors could have a similar thing, but only during the chase since it probably wouldn't help a survivor hide if the killer hears Dwight in the locker trying to calm himself down.

Again, if you have any suggestions for voicelines these killers could say, please leave them down in the comments.

Comments