Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I'm done with all of these negative threads, share the good things about DBD!

Go on!

Comments

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,177

That, strangely enough, despite the multitude of comments made about people messaging abuse after matches, I've had many more positive comments than negatives. To send compliments after losing a round, or receiving them shows that there is much in the way of respect that often goes missing.

Sometimes, even a negative comment can make me smile. I was accused of playing a killer with no skill requirement recently after a 4k. I was Wraith with randomly chosen perks of Brutal Strength, Hex: Thrill of the Hunt, Distressing and Unnerving Presence.

I remember many of the positive and funny comments shared. There's more out there than people would think.

• Azeroth
    Azeroth Member Posts: 66

This game dont have positive things xD

• Saitamfed
    Saitamfed Member Posts: 1,620

The uninstall button... Hahahahahaha! LOL.

• notlonely
    notlonely Member Posts: 391

Rank 1s that don't teabag me to death when I'm a rank 8 Plague and Wraith main make me smile :D

• B_Random
    B_Random Member Posts: 370

Game.

No even that's negative.

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811

I love that overall, the game is moving towards a more balanced state. There are only a few blatant, game breaking issues left - namely Moris, Object, Keys, SWF, some BS addons. Some are even known to get addressed soon, great! For others, we may have to fight a bit more to tune them down to a reasonable level and make DBD a better place.

With the new and improved MMR coming up, we may even have decent matchmaking in the future, so new players aren´t getting utterly destroyed and bullied anymore!

• Demogordon_Ramsay
    Demogordon_Ramsay Member Posts: 1,503

The hope that one day it will die.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

When it works, it's fun.