Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Have you ever gotten to play agaisnt any Dbd streamers or content creators?

13»

Comments

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,179

I have played against Tru3 2 times. One time during the PTB where the Freddy rework was tested and one time against his Spirit, but the match ended prematurely because someone DC'ed weirdly at the beginning.

I was so ######### nervous because I knew he was live and I messed up pretty hard. XD

I also went against Otzdarva 3 times, but never as Trapper (sadly). It was very fun to go against him and he's a fair killer. One time he thought I was the Feng with object and he went after me pretty hard, but he apologized on stream and later in chat. Another time I was called a magician, because I got the very hard fast vault on the short jungle gym window.

One time I was with Monto and his girlfriend in a lobby, when he was here in Germany. It was also very funny and I didn't realized it was them until the end screen and could look at their profiles. I thought they were impostors.

And I was in the same lobby as Kller once, but that match was strange af. I don't remember much of it.