Dead Hard

Options

Why survivors especially red ranks keep using dead hard when it 2020 and killers already know that you have dead hard like it too predictable and same goes for sprint burst but not for head on and lithe so again why keep using it if it doesn't work anymore like the old time did.

Comments

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,571
    Options

Dead Hard for distance is still EXTREMELY good. Even if Dead Hard only worked 50% of the time, the ability to dodge a hit is worth it.

Sprint Burst is eh to me. You are kinda right. It's easy to see if they have it and it's easy to counter.

Head On isn't a good perk. It's fun to use, but it objectively hurts you.

Lithe is alright, but you are likely to get hit thru a vault when you try to activate it.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772
    Options

I just started using it on an altruism build and remembered why I stopped. Instead of brainlessly throwing it out I was waiting for the killer to lunge and despite inputting at the start of their animation I ended up Exhausted on the floor multiple times. Hope that new version built for the servers comes soon.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

Because Dead Hard For Distance, otherwise called Push E to Outplay, is one of the strongest things in the game.

• Go_Go_Roboto
    Go_Go_Roboto Member Posts: 330
    Options

If it helps once in a trial it is usually worth it. Time is key and this gives your team extra, even if it's not much sometimes.

DH to pallet tho makes trapp daddy main me cry.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,528
    Options

Even thought Dead Hard struggles right now, it's still one of the best exhaustion perks imo. It allows you that burst of speed exactly when you need it, and you can bait out swing from killers as well. It's pretty much the only controllable Exhaustion Perk which is why it's used so much.