What are the chances of Heather/Cheryl's "Princess Heart" costume being added?

I noticed that for a while after some of the other Licensed characters released we continued getting outfits for a short while including with Heather.

I'm wondering if thats the end of hers much like Ash and the others or if we can expect more in the future. She has a huge wardrobe of unlockable reskins of her tank top outfit in the game aswell as the hidden princess heart costume.

Also please fix the faces on Cybil and Alessa. They look like meth addicts cosplaying. Great work on Lisa though she looks great and significantly more accurate to her SH1 cutscenes than the other 2.

Comments

• BioX
    BioX Member Posts: 1,378

about 0%

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

I feel like if this were to be added it would have been one of the first things they did. So i'd say it's unlikely. Although according to leaks Cheryl will be getting an ugly xmas sweater so it seems Konami are still up for more cosmetics.

• WestX
    WestX Member Posts: 120

I'm still hoping we get a Pyramid Head costume of his appearance form Homecoming. That is my favorite design for him overall.

And if we got Cybil who knows, there's still more cosmetics they could do. I kind of wish we could get a Bubble head nurse cosmetic for the Nurse or Cheryl.

• Jyn_Mojito
    Jyn_Mojito Member Posts: 515

Wait...wasn't that Sailor Moon? 🤔