The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Cocky survivors have it easy

Cocky survivors have it easy you mock me as a killer but without me hosting a game you would have no game to play!! Survivors stop being dicks!

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

...Said the guy who dismissed unforeseen circumstances as a justification for disconnecting and then abandoned the thread when I pointed out just 3 examples of real-life interfering with games.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

@Toecutter Mate, why are you complaining about bullying? Your profile icon suggests that you main Hillbilly, one of the killers better suited to tank stuns and blinds. With his perks, most killers become more durable so I am confused as to how survivors are bullying you.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    You think you have it hard. You have no idea how much I've suffered as a freddy main at rank 1 last season. It was torture, PURE TORTURE!!! Hillbillys got it easy compared to poor poor sweater boi
  • mcNuggets
    mcNuggets Member Posts: 767

People like me not maining a specific killer or specific survivor have it hard.
    We have to be good at 11 killers and playing survivor.

Whenever I play a high skilled killer after playing some survivor for a while I need to get used to it again.