who is the most hated killer?

2»

Comments

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

Spirit, Freddy, and Deathslinger.

Personally I hate Hag, Trapper, and Ghostface the most.

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985

I consider that the murderers that I hate the most are spirit and nurse and possibly huntress

• BigCooper7652
    BigCooper7652 Member Posts: 4

While I dont really care one way or another about most killers, you best believe I start groaning whenever I see a Hag. All the ones I play against seem to do is hook someone and then place every single trap they can as close to the hook as possible.

• BDS22
    BDS22 Member Posts: 146

Ghost face players that don't leave the hook, Pigs who tunnel helmets and Spirits that go back to the hook and Hags that put 3 traps in front of a hooked survivor.

I don't hate any killer, I just hate how lots of people play them.

• hatchnoise
    hatchnoise Member Posts: 8

I hate the Doctor. Not for any specific gameplay reason, he just makes me so genuinely upset. My first trial ever was against a doctor and I didn’t really understand anything yet and it was traumatic. A week or two later I play against another doctor who spends the entire game shocking me. He didn’t hit anyone he just shocked me. If it wasn’t so funny I probably would have cried :,)

• sekkima
    sekkima Member Posts: 194
    edited November 2020

Freddy and Spirit, the only 2 killers who play themselves.

In hating of boring Legion and Trapper.

• Stealth
    Stealth Member Posts: 123

Well let's not pretend survivors don't have no-skill time wasting perks either. Except there's 4 of them.

• Crypticghoul
    Crypticghoul Member Posts: 572

Personally I think Hag or Freddy. Hag has a sleeper playstyle of just pick a 3 gen and wait for people to come to you + camp hooks with traps. It's just not fun for anybody.

Freddy is just all around too good while also being easy to play. His addons are crazy good and the synergy he has with gen regression while also being good at chase and hard to see all stack up to make him incredibly powerful. Running ruin/undying/tinkerer with swing chains and a teleport addon pretty much plays the game for you and if you're playing solo queue you can almost entirely forget any chance of beating him with a build like this.

Special shoutout to Doctor constantly spamming you with obnoxious SFX and VFX while just dragging games out to like 30 minutes with skill check builds.

• tak47888
    tak47888 Member Posts: 125

I really don't like to play vs. Freddy (most people play him with full sweaty Set up), GF (no real counterplay here), Legion (no real counterplay on frenzy hits) and probably huntress (just don't like her) .

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987

From my experience, doctor. I swear whenever I play him at least one person disconnects a game once they know it’s him. I have a lot of groups who will all dc together too. I only experience this with him, not even Freddy compares.