The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I just wanted to point out that people wanted something other than a fast killer...

so now we get a killer that does things slower than anyone else lol.

Chases are slow(first hits might be easy but by then theyll be 3 miles away), moving is slow. and hooking is especially slow.

Of course she will get tons of buffs just like every killer from the ptb but idk just found it funny.

Comments

• The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 3,259

I wish people could just be happy for once , this isn't a bad chapter and it's still in ptb alot of things can be changed between now and release, I really like the idea they've got going with this killer and I feel like there's alot of potential there , this also helps advocate for smaller killers like Chucky being in the game at some point is also why I'm not against this.

• RocketPenguin
    RocketPenguin Member Posts: 374

I didn't say it was a bad chapter. I agree its on the ptb and like i said i just found it funny so i pointed it out

• Xbob42
    Xbob42 Member Posts: 1,117

Asking for a killer that "isn't just fast" is not the same as asking for a killer who is unfun to play and is hard-countered by super basic things like lockers or super long cooldowns when using their power.

The idea that one survivor can take your power hostage is hilarious, but not terribly fun for the killer, for example.