The age old debate now finally comes to a close.

Y'know the one saying survivors can beat up killers. David got killed by a baby in the latest trailer.

I repeat.

A BABY.

Oh I'm sorry. I'm not being Politically Correct here. He was rendered non living by a feetus deletus that is actually a 30 year old man who umm has his own drivers license and everything while his resting ######### face sister kinda watched.

But yah, David couldn't hold any jobs in his backstory because he was a job.

Comments

• WestX
    WestX Member Posts: 120

In reality, like in game David would have punted that little ######### past the 30 yard line.

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791

Unless you attack him with MURDEROUS INTENT.

Then he flops over like a bag of wet socks.

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

Second trailer where David was beaten. It will probably become a tradition to kill David in trailers.

It's kinda dissapointing that trailer is 2d animated. It's pretty neat compared to most of archive animations, but I would prefer at least trailer rendered from in-game engine or even source film maker.

• WestX
    WestX Member Posts: 120

Yeah But if you count the Licensed characters you have to respect the Lore for the places those characters come from too. And Cheryl would destroy pretty much all of the killers, she managed to kill a Newborn God that would've gone on to destroy the planet.

But going off of just the Original characters, I still think David could atleast kill Victor like we see survivors do in game. Like Victor is obviously barely a threat compared to the main killers themselves.

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

Victor is literally able to be donkey kicked across the map, he doesn't stand a chance.

• YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929

it's not destroying politically correct just cause there's a baby in the game; Victor is clearly a demonic baby enhanced by entity. It's not like seeing billy sawing in half a crying and harmless toddler... the debate it's still alive, they won't put actual minors without compensating them with supernatural stuff.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,762

Yall forgetting the child jumps onto you and latches onto you in-game which is exactly what happened here, plus first time they're experiencing this killer so ofc they don't know ######### to do. David is still big stronk boi in my heart and I still simp.

Yes I'm licensed.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

First Legion and now Twins. Our boy David is not having a good time in the fog.

(Also Neo-Claudette didn't help him. Rude.)

• Pirscher
    Pirscher Member Posts: 604

Baby killer!

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

It's not even a baby to begin with. It's not "PC", it's just being right. It's like (wrongly) claiming Plague was born in Peru and then saying anyone who corrects you is just being "PC". Victor is an adult, albeit a deformed one.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

I think a lot of people heavilly underestimate what a feral power like that could do.

Viktor reminds me of a feral dog with claws. I've seen grown men being taken out in an instant by a feral dog.

It wouldn't be as easy of a match as some people think even for David

• madamretto
    madamretto Member Posts: 364

David is too hot for this world lol It is a simple jealousy 😆

Although I'm not into David😀

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Nah, he just always forgets to unequip No Mither.