What is your Dream Chapter?

Options

I know this has been done a lot but I was really in the mood to do a post like this so here we are.

What's your dream chapter? Doesn't matter how unrealistic it is or maybe it's something that's already in the game but you wish it was done another way. It doesn't have to be a full chapter, if you don't think it requires a survivor or a killer etc.

For me personally, my dream chapter will always be Alien. My favorite horror movie has always been contested between Halloween and Alien, and since Myers was the first licensed chapter, I now seek out the mind numbing possibility of playing as the xenomorph like in the 2010 AVP game. Other chapters that would put me into cardiac arrest include: The Shining, The Thing, and Candyman.

Oh also... A Robert Englund Freddy skin would be great thx <3

Comments

• kodiaky
    kodiaky Member Posts: 51
    Options

The Werewolf

• DaKnight
    DaKnight Member Posts: 720
    Options

Alien would be sick, although I just settle with the Demogorgon for now. I'm not sure how they could implement it into the game though since a core feature of alien in games has always been wall climbing. Though an alien map would seem a bit....off? DBD is mostly low or present day technology, even Hawkin's is relatively realistic. Alien would need a futuristic map.

That or the terminator. Pyramid head works similar to how I imagine him, not hooking people but just removing them or killing them on the spot.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,921
    Options

Alien would be my dream chapter, closely followed by Silent Hill: The Room.

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416
    Options

I mean, SCPs but everyone knows that.

I'd be over the moon for F13, feel vindicated for these past 4 years.

also, real talk I would pay so much money for a Robert Englund skin it ain't even funny.

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416
    Options

Dear god I want it soooo much. I wouldn't play anything else;

*Gets Pallet Stunned

"#########"

• DFP
    DFP Member Posts: 156
    Options

This. I want a mimic killer. Even if we can only turn into props, I'd love to see one implemented.

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791
    Options

Turning into a box or a statue in Dark Souls was top tier trolling against invaders.

• MrPeterPFL
    MrPeterPFL Member Posts: 636
    Options

Pennywise or Jason

• xCarrie
    xCarrie Member Posts: 982
    Options

The Shining is all I want for a licensed chapter. After that my life will be complete.

• balenciaga
    balenciaga Member Posts: 21
    Options

a licensed scream queens chapter would be everything

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

A John Constantine paragraph.

• RamiSamii
    RamiSamii Member Posts: 173
    edited November 2020
    Options

An "I Know What You Did Last Summer" chapter with Helen Shivers as the Survivor (with Sarah Michelle Gellar's likeness ideally), and The Fisherman as the killer.

Most would probably pick Jennifer Love Hewitt's character, but Helen's encounter with the fisherman was just too iconic to me when it comes to horror and chase scenes.

The map could be the downtown area connected to the docks that is featured in the film, maybe even have the store she is chased in be the "main building.".

• Saltjar34
    Saltjar34 Member Posts: 766
    Options

Bloodborne. It's a pretty unsettling game and I think it might fit with the lore of DbD (The Entity is secretly a Great One or something).

I'd like to see Father Gascoigne as the killer and either Iosefka or Mikolash as the survivor (The former so we can have more healing perks and the latter because he's usually running away in-game)

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,525
    Options

Hate to be predictable, but,

Tony the Pimp from Demons!

Who’s with me!?!

• BioX
    BioX Member Posts: 1,378
    Options

Candyman (80s movie)

Terminator (80s movie)

Carrion (new indie game)

Pure darkness (personal concept)

• itsaconehead
    itsaconehead Member Posts: 236
    Options

Hostel

Purge

Ma

Chucky

Carrie

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,176
    Options

Plant, flower theme killer.

• Cutiaddu
    Cutiaddu Member Posts: 402
    edited November 2020
    Options

Call me an idiot but I would LOVE cod zombies characters as survivors. Imagine nikolai being chased by the demogorgon. And c'mon the damned theme would fit perfectly. For a killer thought i don't know, they could put some boss from the games.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,763
    Options

The day we get a Dragon as a killer is the day my squeals of joy can be heard worldwide

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334
    Options

The Strangers. I'd love a chapter dedicated to them with maybe the trailer park as a map.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,730
    Options

Alien

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772
    Options

Crystal Lake with 'The Curse of Crystal Late' and Tommy Jarvis (preferably the one from P6 as thats my favorite).

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409
    Options

For liscense it would be either Fnaf, or Outlast, they need to be done right though. Now original I would like to see another Circus themed chapter with an actual theme park map this time, or a pirate themed chapter, because why don't we have that already?

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

An original chapter with a spider-like Killer that can shoot web.

You can shoot web at a Survivor, which doesn't damage them but causes them to get the Sticky Status Effect.

This effect makes them stick to every interactable they interact with.

To break free from interactables, they have to start a 1-2 second animation.

To remove the Sticky Status Effect, they have to start an animation similar to Snap Out Of It, but called Remove Web.

Or someone else can do it for them by interacting with them, or someone else can use a Flashlight/Firecracker.

Web is made on its own within the Killer, so you can shoot like 5 web strings right from the get go, but it's made slowly, so it'll take about half a minute before you can shoot another one, then another half a minute before another one, etc. etc.

You can also cover interactables themselves in web, but these can be removed by Survivors without getting the Sticky Status Effect by doing another special interaction while close to the interactable.

And again, Flashlights/Firecrackers also do the job.

The kill animation is to bite through their neck with their spider-like mouth, making their head detach, then they completely wrap the body in web.

This isn't thought-out btw, just an idea.

Oh, and the Survivor is Alan Wake, cause i'd love the guy to be here.

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687
    edited November 2020
    Options

P R E Y (2017)

Survivor: Morgan Yu

Killer: The Phantom

Map: Talos 1 Lobby

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171
    Options

I always thought that's who they were based off. (The Strangers) especially when Julie got the all white mask in Rift.

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    Options

I would like to see Jason but who knows, other candidates that I have dreamed of quite strongly would be:

pinhead (the cenobite)

pennywise (jhon doe)

harry warden (the miner)

three fingers and their cannibals from west virginia (deformed ones)

leprechaun (the goblin)

chucky (the doll)

victor crowley (the monster)

the murderers of your are the next (mercenaries)

the nun from the 2018 movie (the nun)

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334
    Options

Maybe as Legendary cosmetics but even then the man in the mask is taller then Frank.

• Jed
    Jed Member Posts: 254
    edited November 2020
    Options

Hehe I give the same answer every time someone asks....Pumpkinhead! (With survivor Ed Harley)

Would also like Jason Vorhees and Pinhead. Also any other Stranger Things content because I really like that show.😁

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    Options

Bloodborne

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,537
    Options

Definitely Alien with Ellen Ripley as survivor. Jones comes as an AI based perk with her!(cat creates scratchmarks around you while in chase for example; can’t interact with killer or survivor directly)! Amanda Ripley as a Legendary skin. New item Smokebomb kinda inspired by Alien: Isolation (see my item concept in ‚Share your work‘ section)

Second would be ‚I Know What You Did Last Summer‘. Kinda want Helen Shivers just because I would love to see Sarah Michelle Gellar and Buffy wouldn’t make sense.

• JesseJH28
    JesseJH28 Member Posts: 478
    Options

I'm laughing too hard at this idea: "Claudette, welcome in... #########"

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,096
    Options

For a licensed chapter? Chucky. After the ridiculousness of Blight ping pong and punting of Victor causing more laughs than scares the excuse of "he's too comedic/silly" can no longer be used. I think he could be a wicked fun killer to play as and against.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,013
    Options

Dead Space would be pretty awesome.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

Candyman

• Justalittlepeeck
    Justalittlepeeck Member Posts: 1,101
    Options

Too many.

Although I'd really love to see some variation of Slenderman in the game, maybe more animalistic and predatory one. Something tall, faceless and in the suit.

• MiniPixels
    MiniPixels Member Posts: 534
    Options

I've never seen someone suggest Jones to be added in the game, an AI based perk is a really interesting concept that I would love to see explored. Would be a little weird to have him randomly follow a Claudette or something, but I think it's worth it.

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082
    Options

The Thing

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    Options

Alien hands down.

• aregularplayer
    aregularplayer Member Posts: 906
    Options

killer: The Bugfixer

Survivor: Game Balancer

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264
    Options

Chucky should be called The Host because he's a bit of a body snatcher who only inhabits individuals.

• OxiTape
    OxiTape Member Posts: 59
    Options

Here's my top 3:

1. Friday The 13th (Jason Voorhees and Tommy Jarvis)
    2. Five Nights At Freddy's (Springtrap and I'm not 100% sure who the survivor would be but there's many choices)
    3. Alien (Xenomorph and Ellen Ripley)

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409
    Options

Recently I heard the chick from Security Breach/the security guard would be my guess, also her name is Vanessa, apparently

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Options

Either Resident Evil or The Last of Us. I would love to play Nemesis in a game that isn't on its last leg (REsistance).

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428
    Options

I have WAY too many to pick from and choose. A few would be a Resident Evil chapter, of course F13, Alien, Springtrap, Pumpkinhead, The Ring, The Grudge and many, MANY others. Literally, the only licensed chapter I’d absolutely loathe is Jeepers Creepers and I’d most certainly drop this game if they were revealed.