What is your Dream Chapter?

Options
13»

Comments

• Crypticghoul
    Crypticghoul Member Posts: 568
    Options

Resident Evil. Preferably with either Jill/Nemesis or Claire/Leon/Mr. X. Maybe a smaller version of the mansion from 1 or 2 as the map.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,537
    Options

Thanks for that. Yeah definitely more fitting than Alien.

• CountInzwilt
    CountInzwilt Member Posts: 30
    Options

A Star Wars chapter.

Killer: Darth Vader

Survivor: Jar Jar Bings with original voiceacting

• GrimmReaper
    GrimmReaper Member Posts: 159
    Options

My dream chapter would be:

Little Nightmares.

New Map: The Maw: A massive ship where the gluttonous come to eat till they drop. Full to the brim of grotesuqe monsters and dangerous rooms. At the heart of this ship lies the Lady, a perfect choice for the entity. Repair generators in the many iconic rooms such as the Lair, The Janitor's room, the kitchen, the guest area and of course the residence.

New Killer: The Lady: Not much is known about her. She remains a mysterious figure haunted by her own hideous actions, forever hiding the face she is disgusted by, behind a mask. But beware for she is no ordinary lady. She shifts and hides within the shadows, the darkness her ally. She uses the darkness to create shadow children and can also move objects and turn children into tiny Nomes.

I left out a survivor because the protagonists of these games are children and I'm sure they won't be added for... obvious reasons.

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264
    Options

Not really a wild dream since Victor, he opens the doors for killer's like ,Jaws,Cujo,Chucky even powers could function off a Victor mechanic. This is pretty far out there but if they submerge the survivor's to chest height and just change the vault animation to a climb because the gens would be on platforms it can still be a vault technically.

Jaws could have basically a fishbowl in the Entities realm at the bottom for player's to move around to gens.It could play out as a sub realm for Jaws so you could patrol gens like any other killer with a submerged and surface action button.

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    Options

A Jaws chapter would be good to see, but unfortunately if it were implemented it would be something illogical as if a shark were chasing you in the loops or as if a window were jumping, for that there are similar games like Depth, but it is also possible to see solo characters like Bill and Ash, Quint or Chief Brody have the potential to be survivors. But just like the new mechanics of how they can include a dwarf as a killer, the devs can also manage to include some type of animal as a killer.

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264
    edited December 2020
    Options

Yeah I guess you're right Jaws isn't the size of a Mako ,but some type of animal could work.

• SkerpiTwitch
    SkerpiTwitch Member Posts: 327
    Options

Tremors killer with Kevin Bacon as survivor

• krugerisreal_666
    krugerisreal_666 Member Posts: 6
    Options

I just want a child's play chapter !!

I would die happy if this happens.

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,256
    edited March 2021
    Options

For the fifth anniversary I want a side by side double feature. Two chapters in one update one being an OG killer and survivor and one being a licensed killer and survivor. Ideally Resident Evil themed for the licensed chapter.

With this double feature they'll unveil new baseline mechanics, an overhauled custom games feature, new working ai, a new gamemode and custom map support for custom games.

Completely unrealistic but that's my dream chapter release.

• MeepLessThan3
    MeepLessThan3 Member Posts: 85
    Options

As crazy as this sounds, but I'd be really interested in seeing how Dead by Daylight would work with Tim Burton's movie Beetlejuice (80's movie) Picture it, The Bioexercist, and withdrawn teenager Lydia Deetz with the realm Winter River (town in Connecticut that it takes place) a few map ideas include Afterlife Civil Service Office, The Maitland's Town Model, and the Maitland's Residence.

The Bioexercist has the power of Ghost with the Most and comes with 3 unique perks: Just Say It, Posession, and Third Times the Charm

Lydia Deetz, a socially withdrawn teenager comes with 3 unique perks: The Greater Good, Strange and Unusual, and Isolation

• Azxx93
    Azxx93 Member Posts: 117
    Options

Walking dead. Clementine as a survivor and a walker as a killer

• Mazoobi
    Mazoobi Member Posts: 1,514
    Options

A filipino survivor. We hardly get any representation in any media or video game :(

• CountVampyr
    CountVampyr Member Posts: 1,050
    Options

Phantasm Chapter with The Tall Man as the killer with a Morningside Map. Reggie would be probably be the favorite for survivor but I’d love to have Mike and Jody as well.

• TurtleSushiTV
    TurtleSushiTV Member Posts: 156
    Options

Hellraiser, Jeepers Creepers, Candy Man & The Thing

• swager21
    swager21 Member Posts: 1,019
    Options

a friday the 13th chapter.

killer: jason (obviously)

survivor: tommy jarvis

map: camp crystal lake

• DemoJorgon
    DemoJorgon Member Posts: 6
    Options

Demogorgon 2

• Generator
    Generator Member Posts: 39
    Options

I would love a f13 chapter but something f13 related would get lawsuited and the game would die, just like what happened with f13: the game. so second best thing would be Predator/Alien.