Chucky next Licensed Killer please

Options
Hamburgerlar
Hamburgerlar Member Posts: 58
edited November 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

Look you released the twins. Now we know tiny characters are viable. I don't know how you would implement it, but I would love to see chucky.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772
    Options

Not much point now that we have the Twins unless you want another Ghostface situation.

I can only see it happening if he used Voodoo to pick up/grab survivors. Adding Tiffany with a doll Chucky would be way too similar.

And even then, you'd be shorter than Blight. And Blight already has trouble seeing over benches and boxes.

• Hamburgerlar
    Options

Might be what makes it terrifying. You can't see him coming.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976
    Options

I mean the twins is the perfect example of how Chucky can work with a bit or creativity.

They are a reskin away from being chucky

• CriticalWeasel
    CriticalWeasel Member Posts: 378
    Options

You know what, what if the hook lowers itself so Chucky can hook, that could work... maybe.

• NotMatt
    NotMatt Member Posts: 19
    Options

I had been thinking about how Chucky could be added to the game recently after watching the new Child’s Play. I think he is totally viable as a killer, especially now we have Victor.

The way I see it, the best way to get him in the game would be to scatter Good Guy dolls all around the map, similar to Plague’s fountains or Pig’s boxes. This would create confusion as to which one is Chucky. Like Pig, he could have the ability to ‘pose’ which would turn his face from angry to happy and instantly grant him the Undetectable status effect, thus allowing him to blend in with the other dolls scattered around the level.

He’d definitely need something else added in there (perhaps something similar to Pig’s ambush?), but I think he has definite potential as a viable killer.

• Hamburgerlar
    Options

Dolls could be like traps. Map has a few randomly scattered but you could place a few to mess with players.

• Hamburgerlar
    Options

Chucky mode without terror radius though. Until you hit somebody. Make him the fast though for quick ambush then force the switch after a successful hit?

• mistar_z
    mistar_z Member Posts: 857
    edited November 2020
    Options

I mean sure why not. The twins power was copied from a fan concept of tifanny and chucky anyways lol.

if they do, do chucky, i hope they can use his doll size as his primary and not some body swapping thing. unless its to swap and posses another survivor.

I can see how they can work some things around to take his height into consideration, with the things that we already have in game.

• Sacrificing. Simply make a variety of the PHead's Cages and the Endgame Collapse sacrifice. so we don't need to have him awkwardly carry or drag Jeff and Jane around. No weird levitation gimmick needed, though it honestly wouldn't be that far fetched with his movie lore if he were granted such power in the Realm.
    • Camera/pov/fov/height. We know that short povs can work in the game, things are hard, but the graphics updates seem to be moving to where the maps are more forgiving to killers that have short pov. Just look at all the new short height loops they've been adding into the game since they started doing graphics updates. Grass is also more forgiving despite being more plentiful.
    • Rigging can be copied and reworked in the future, sort of like how hag was the progenitor to Freddy and Legion, for survivor sized killers. Demo being the proto for an unhuman humanoid killer, that opens up the door for killers like werewolfs/warecats/alien?.
    • Pallets and breakable walls, strength wise he's got dad strength in that body of his. So it'll just be a matter of arming him with the right weapon, he's known to break doors down. A scary thing they can do with breakable walls is make it so that instead of breaking them fully he just makes a hole big enough for him to go through. 💀 That would make a great passive power.

And based on if they use the first movie or the sequels that was done and owned Universal Studios (which I hope are the ones they can get a hold of), they have a huge potential library of legendary cosmetics to choose from. Every movie has at least two variation, then you'd have the Tiffany dolls and Glen/Glenda and they have two outfits or variation every movie. So they can quadroople their post launch potential.