The twins are countered too hard

Theres way too many counters to this killer.

For an example:

-Victor can't open lockers, so inner strength becomes strong against this killer

-if victor jumps on you, you can keep him hostage making the killer a basic M1 killer

-if you're being chased by victor, you can loop around Charlotte, victor can't get you unless you or he lags

-if you miss the pounce the survivors can just get rid of your power completely.

I think i'd rather play demogorgon. Cool character design tho

Comments

• dderosa1292
    dderosa1292 Member Posts: 5

no u

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,033

Haven’t been seeing it. These counters.

• megswifey
    megswifey Member Posts: 826

I enjoy their playstyle a lot and have had difficulty crushing Victor against a good Charlotte. Also, while playing them I find it easy to counter a kick by nyooming around before they can manage to find the prompt. It's super effective lol! Wait after saying that what if Victor came out of a pokeball that'd be kind of cool

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    edited December 2020

because the killer just came out and i actually have gone against a few survivors who understand this killer's weakness they could waste enough time and knew to hold onto the power making it extremely inefficient to use victor and im not just talking about the locker counter.

just give it a few weeks and everyone will know how to play against them.

• CountVampyr
    CountVampyr Member Posts: 1,050

I’m having fun playing her to the point where I don’t even care if I suck at her and most of the lobby escapes. The learning curve isn’t nearly as frustrating as Blight.

I did get a 4K (didn’t get the adept trophy) but only because they were playing really stupidly. I think they were trying to get it so that all 5 generators would go off at the same time. Then when I hooked one they all seem to come running into my arms.