THE NANO PP BUILD

Hello my fellow survivor mains, I present to you... The NANO PP BUILD

OoO or DS / Unbreakable / Flip Flop / Power Struggle

or

OoO or DS / Soul Guard / Flip Flop / Power Struggle + A friend with For The People

Consider that this can be used in a 4-man SWF with every other survivor being competent and also using meta perks AND using a strong med-kit, a Brand New Part or even a Key with the Blood Amber add-on.

Comments

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,147

Power struggle is a meme perk just like breakout and flip flop. I doubt it gonna change up the meta. Even that why would a killer take forever to get to the hook.

• SeannyD115
    SeannyD115 Member Posts: 583

Could work with a sabo squad but the counter would be just don't walk through pallets

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

Power struggle isn't good.

Just don't walk through pallets 4head.

Don't take them to a hook a gigaparsec away.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

I mean it's rarely a good idea to walk through a pallet carrying a survivor anyway

• xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803

Consider that this can be used in a 4-man SWF with every other survivor being competent and also using meta perks AND using a strong med-kit, a Brand New Part or even a Key with the Blood Amber add-on.

True. And yet Power Struggle/Flip Flop would be by far the weakest part of it, lol.

• BigTimeGamer
    BigTimeGamer Member Posts: 1,752

please don't compare power struggle and flip flop to UB+DS

• Zeus
    Zeus Member Posts: 2,112
    edited November 2020

I really think people are underestimating how strong power struggle/flip flop combo can be. If a survivor goes down under a pallet (happens in loops where you manage to lunge and get a down), the killer should worry about other survivors around him trying to pallet stun. So if someone is around then the killer is gonna get pallet stunned either way.

I agree with OP on this. This combo can be easily abused by a swf and can be really frustrating to go against.

• Pior_Morte
    Pior_Morte Member Posts: 526

If you reach 50% recovery progress with this two perk while down by a pallet you are out, simple as that, you just need a friend to distract the killer for 15 seconds and you're free, you don't even need to time it corretly like a flashlight save you just spam spacebar.

• The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 3,259

From my experiences with it , it sounds alot better than it actually is

• Zeus
    Zeus Member Posts: 2,112

If you run Unbreakable, Flip flop and power struggle, I believe you need a little under 10s recovery to pull this off. Yet to figure out the exact time for myself though but one survivor can easily buy you that time.

It doesn't work always. You need a survivor that is actively trying to pallet stun save you and in a swf, it isn't a difficult thing to pull off. But if you do manage to pull off, it will hurt the killer as much or even more than DS does. Remember that the pallet is still there and you can slide over and gain even more distance while the killer has to break/go around the pallet.

Also a lot of times the killer just leaves you slugged if there's another survivor nearby to get that hit and come back for you. Especially in solos. Also oni and Myers and a few other killers will slug you. I don't mind if it counters slugging killers but the previous one I mentioned is the real issue I have with it.

• Pior_Morte

It's 32 seconds to fully recover

50% it's 16 seconds

With Unbreakable it's approximately 22 seconds

so 50% with Unbreakable it's 11 seconds if my calculations are correct

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

It's just another bully perk against killers who don't know how to deal with it i think.

Ofcourse haven't played against it much for obvious reasons but i believe going hardcore slugmode counters this hard, they have once in a match unbreakabill. DS don't work if they don't get hooked and power struggle/ flip flopdoesn't work if you don't pick them up.

And seeing how they need to be near eachother for flip flop to reach the treshhold of power struggle they are just asking to be chain slugged.

Sucks for them when they are bleeding out under a pallet ofcourse but that's what you get when you dedicate an entire build to avoid getting hooked. The killer just avoids hooks too

• Pior_Morte
    edited November 2020

If you have Flip Flop and Power Struggle and you are downed for 15 on a pallet you can't be hooked unless a random rank 20 meg throws down the pallet for no reason

• Sonzaishinai

Yeah so don't hook them. They can get up once with unbreakabill. If you don't pick them up or hook them the rest of the build is useless.

If they want to make it impossible to be hooked then why bother. Try and get your emblems in the other brackets

• Pior_Morte

But thats the hole point , if you pick them up they're free, If you slug they're free. No matter what you do the survivor is free.

• Sonzaishinai

Once with unbreakabill. Then you can slug to your heart content. Not to mention you can just pick them up if they went down out of range of a pallet

And if you really want to mess with it then enduring allows you to grab them instantly if they vault the pallet or slap them down if they ended on the same side . Throw in spirit fury and you will laugh at the pallet they wasted for no reason

Power struggle really isn't that strong especially seeing how you need two perk slots to make it work even halfway decent

• goatslinger
    goatslinger Member Posts: 522

So does running this build cause ones pp to shrink?

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389

Soul guard can't hurt you if you simply do not run hex perks.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

that sounds a lot better than most of the current super sweaty survivor builds...

• SquirrelKnight
    SquirrelKnight Member Posts: 951

Power struggle is going to be a pain in the ass. Mainly because like other survivor perks, the killer just has to assume everyone has it and never go.near pallets again

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

... what? Flip Flop and Power Struggle? I mean, sure, it's annoying and unfair that survivors have yet another perk combo that punishes snowballing, but... What? It's a meme combo, not an actual powerful duo

• Sonzaishinai

Yeah that's the only problem i have with it.it seems easy enough to deal with. But it's just another thing killers have to assume everyone has.

The list is getting pretty big

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212

I don't see the issue with power struggle. As killer I generally don't carry under pallets regardless, now I just keep not doing that especially after 3-5 seconds.

It's one of those perks that would be overpowered if it were reliable, but as it isn't people won't be running it after day 1 since it will barely ever pay off. They'll go straight back to DS/DH/UB that are all much more reliable and either go off in most games, or give them a huge boost without going off.

• Xbob42
    Xbob42 Member Posts: 1,117

This one honestly seems like a combo that I have to see in the hands of good survivors before I feel comfortably deciding whether it's gonna be a bad time or not. Theoretically it should be pretty decent since you can go down around a pallet, and a good squad would be ready to make a pallet save if you've planned around this build. So the killer has to scan the area, which is going to take more than 11 seconds, which means the survivor is guaranteed to be over 25% because of flip-flop.

But it's rarely as simple as the idealized theoretical. So I'll wait and see until people have had it for a while. A lot of perks that seem really strong (or theoretically strong) at first can end up being real duds.

• JacksonWise
    JacksonWise Member Posts: 651

Nah, the REAL femto PP build is active Deliverance, DS, Unbreakable, Sould Guard. Literal invincibility for 1 minute. You can unhook yourself, can't be picked up or slugged, and the killer can't wait out DS.

• beached
    beached Member Posts: 303

I don't really see object as smol pp build, if anything you're literally asking for the killer to come after you, especially in solo queue. Also power struggle is literally a meme and honestly you'd need flip flop + unbreakable to even make it work, assuming you could even make it to a pallet in time. Tbh if people do start running it good for you because that takes up lots of perk slots for much more useful perks.