New mechanic proposal

dogwillstunt
dogwillstunt Member Posts: 4
edited November 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

Hello I am dog and I'm here to propose a new game mechanic. The purpose of this change would be to slow the game down a little bit and give the killer and survivors more objectives.

So here's the idea. Every time a generator is completed, all other gens become blocked until the survivors do something. There are a couple possibilities for what the survs would have to do to unlock the other gens. My first thought was that they would have to hit a button at one of the exit gates to connect the gens. But another possibility could be that they have to destroy one of several entity nodes that appear randomly throughout the map. Or maybe they have to interact with a hook for some reason.

The point here is that survivors now have something more to do than just repair gens and walk out the gate. With this change they would have to leave the gens and travel around the map more. Killers would also have to make the choice between patrolling gens and monitoring the secondary objective. And of course the dreaded split up and rush gens strategy would be slightly weakened.

Ok that's my idea now let me know what you think.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments