We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Iridescent DBD League

Options

Good day to you all!!

I'm new to the forums community, but not new to Dead by Daylight. I have been playing since consoles release and have enjoyed the love-hate relationship with it. XD While I started maining survivor on Xbox, this couple introduced a league and I had a lot of fun with my team [Silent Lullaby] and in the midst, I asked if I could do something on PlayStation 4 as well. I changed mine up a bit and had a first season (Spring/Summer) and now we are in Season 2.

I took a completely different approach using the knowledge from other tournies I have seen and I would love to learn more from others in the community because the DBD Facebook pages doesn't have all of us!!

My league is called "Iridescent" and it's open to all platforms right now.There's been concerns about PC players, but we'll work on that for Season 3. Simply put the rules are restricting on add-ons that can be used for killers, survivors can only use 3 perks [sharing 2 amongst one another], no items, no offerings, and the maps that seem "balanced" are played on specifically until the playoffs, where teams can choose a map and the tie breaker map is typically Coal Tower. Killers can ban 3 survivor perks and survivors can ban one killer perk.

I'm not afraid of criticism, I have been running tournaments since I was in high school, but for the Assassin's Creed community. And it started on the forums so here I am. We are looking for more teams to join for season 3 at least (if you're eager to jump in and play 8 by the end of next week, we just had a team drop) then let me know. We have a discord and I'd love to invite you all even if it's just to look at how it's been going! I've been super proud of myself and those who have been helping such as other mods and spectators/commentators. We stream the matches and we will have playoffs in like 3-4 weeks! I'm inviting you all to come out and check out what we're doing. And comments, questions, and concerns? I'd be happy to address!