Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Why even play the game?

So I just had a match where it was a 4-man SWF on Ormond and an all start together offering, using all toolboxes, BNP, Prove Thyself along with No Mither and Resilience. The first gen was done in 20 seconds. I am not joking here. I spawned in, and the gen was done before I could even reach it, let alone even cross halfway to the gen in question. They then proceed to literally rush every gen they can find. Anytime I hooked someone, someone else divebombs hook or flashlights me to stop me getting another hook, sided with DS. The match was over in 3 minutes. What the hell is the point of even playing if you're going to play like this? At what point was that fun? Seriously, I'm curious to know why anyone plays like this. And before any survivor mains get all up in arms about 'Gen rush isn't a thing', what the hell would you call this?!

Comments