Options
alivebydeadight
alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559
edited September 2018 in Creations

Survivor name: Harmon Schrodinger

A hunter

Perks:

Track
When outside of the killers terror radius you can see there footsteps slightly/moderately/tremendously brighter, when inside of the terror radius, if the killer uses there ability outside of chase you will be alerted of there use of the item and the killers aura is revealed to you for 2/4/6 seconds from 20/25/30 meters

Lure into the trap
when using a pallet and it stuns the killer, the killer is stunned 2%/4%/7% longer but, pallets break 20%/10%/5% quicker, if you step into a bear trap you struggle 4/5/6 percent faster and instead intead of sabotaging you can increase the strength of the bear trap and reveal it to the location of survivors instead of the killer and it sets the trap there, if the trapper steps into his own trap that was set by a survivor, he is stunned for 1/2/3 more seconds

Risk Taker

when healing within the killers terror radius, you heal louder by 15%/10%/5%, but heal quicker by 20%/30%/40% with a increased consumption rate of 30/25/20 percent

Tell me if i need to change,balance, or if a perk needs a different effect

Post edited by alivebydeadight on

Comments

• iTacoman
    iTacoman Member Posts: 42
    Options

I like the pallet perk

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@iTacoman said:
    I like the pallet perk

I thought that survivor have no pallet based perks but killers have 3(brutal strength, enduring, and spirit fury) survivors deserved a perk like that

• iTacoman
    iTacoman Member Posts: 42
    Options

yes it would be nice to have and i think that it would be fair since there's counter play (don't get stunned and or the perks you just listed)

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@iTacoman said:
    yes it would be nice to have and i think that it would be fair since there's counter play (don't get stunned and or the perks you just listed)

well i mean it would be helpful on survivors and im actually good at making survivor perks though im a killer main

• OrionQc24
    OrionQc24 Member Posts: 283
    edited September 2018
    Options

@alivebydeadight said:

@iTacoman said:

well i mean it would be helpful on survivors and im actually good at making survivor perks though im a killer main

Great ideas! I think being a killer main helps take in account balance, at least that's what I try to keep in mind. P.S maybe add a faster item consumption for (risk taker) ? I'm thinking if used with (botany knowledge), it may be a bit OP. I would make it so it negate item consumption efficiency from that perk.

Post edited by OrionQc24 on
  • alivebydeadight
    Options

@OrionQc24 said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@iTacoman said:

Great ideas! I think being a killer main helps take in account balance, at least that's what I try to keep in mind. P.S maybe add a faster item consumption for (risk taker) ? I'm thinking if used with botany knowledge, it may be a bit OP. I would make it so it negate item consumption efficiency from that perk.

ok i will because that increases the risk

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@alivebydeadight said:

A hunter

Perks:

Track
    When outside of the killers terror radius you can see there footsteps slightly/moderately/tremendously brighter, when inside of the terror radius, your blood is slightly/moderately/tremendously darker

Lure into the trap
    when using a pallet and it stuns the killer, the killer is stunned 5%/10%/15% longer but, pallets break 20%/10%/5% quicker

Risk Taker

when healing within the killers terror radius, you heal louder by 15%/10%/5%, but heal quicker by 20%/30%/40% with a increased consumption rate of 30/25/20 percent

I am going to rework the track perk because most killers dont go for your blood but your scratch marks

• PLAVT
    PLAVT Member Posts: 79
    Options
    I liked the perk "Risk taker", interesting, I think perfectly fit into the game. The rest is not very good.
  • PLAVT
    Options

@iTacoman said:
    I like the pallet perk

I thought that survivor have no pallet based perks but killers have 3(brutal strength, enduring, and spirit fury) survivors deserved a perk like that

Please do not forget the number of survivors, 4 of them. If they play as a team, like me and my friends, the killer won't stand a chance, he won't kill anyone. The perk with the pallets gives a big advantage to the survivors, thereby exposing the killers to a disconnect that I watch constantly....
  • alivebydeadight
    Options

@PLAVT said:
    alivebydeadight said:

@iTacoman said:

I like the pallet perk

Please do not forget the number of survivors, 4 of them. If they play as a team, like me and my friends, the killer won't stand a chance, he won't kill anyone. The perk with the pallets gives a big advantage to the survivors, thereby exposing the killers to a disconnect that I watch constantly....

what i mean by that perk is if you stack the pallet break speed with brutal strength you will destroy pallets within seconds

• Sziosis
    Sziosis Member Posts: 198
    Options

@alivebydeadight said:

@alivebydeadight said:

A hunter

Perks:

Track
    When outside of the killers terror radius you can see there footsteps slightly/moderately/tremendously brighter, when inside of the terror radius, your blood is slightly/moderately/tremendously darker

Lure into the trap
    when using a pallet and it stuns the killer, the killer is stunned 5%/10%/15% longer but, pallets break 20%/10%/5% quicker

Risk Taker

I am going to rework the track perk because most killers dont go for your blood but your scratch marks

Blood is what every killer wants to see. scratch marks are still a bit broken

• PLAVT
    edited September 2018
    Options

@PLAVT said:
    alivebydeadight said:

@iTacoman said:

I like the pallet perk

what i mean by that perk is if you stack the pallet break speed with brutal strength you will destroy pallets within seconds

You probably do not understand the speed of the game. Especially when one survivor drives the killer through windows, pallets, and three survivors start the generator at this time. You really don't realize this is gonna leave the killer with nothing? I don't mind that kind of advantage for survivors. Just think of yourself as a murderer in this case, and me and my team will have this perk, you will not kill anyone, in all seriousness.
    Every second in the game is important for the killer, especially in the game against the team of survivors. On first rankings play almost all teams, where any delay will have on killer negative consequence of. And with your perk on stun pallets, that would be a wild advantage for survivors. In each case the killer will be stunning across a number of time more, it is superfluous seconds + time to step up and break pallet. You can even calculate it by calculation.
  • alivebydeadight
    Options

@PLAVT said:
    alivebydeadight said:

@PLAVT said:

alivebydeadight said:

@iTacoman said:

I like the pallet perk

You probably do not understand the speed of the game. Especially when one survivor drives the killer through windows, pallets, and three survivors start the generator at this time. You really don't realize this is gonna leave the killer with nothing? I don't mind that kind of advantage for survivors. Just think of yourself as a murderer in this case, and me and my team will have this perk, you will not kill anyone, in all seriousness.
    Every second in the game is important for the killer, especially in the game against the team of survivors. On first rankings play almost all teams, where any delay will have on killer negative consequence of. And with your perk on stun pallets, that would be a wild advantage for survivors. In each case the killer will be stunning across a number of time more, it is superfluous seconds + time to step up and break pallet. You can even calculate it by calculation.

how about this, ill find a way to either nerf this perk or rework it