The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Dc’d

criminal
criminal Member Posts: 25
edited November 2020 in General Discussions

Why don’t survivors have an option to surrender when someone dc’d first 3 min so we can all get out of the match with safe pips.

3vs1 is not fun

2vs1 is hopeless, let alone sweaty killers.

Post edited by criminal on

Comments

• xCarrie
    xCarrie Member Posts: 982

Killer might de-pip

Some survivors want to stay for the 3v1 but someone can just surrender

Would definitely be abused. It’s the same as “d/c tech” but now survivors can do it more and worry free since there’s no negative to it.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

Then the surrender button should be available for both sides

• criminal
    criminal Member Posts: 25

I was 1 pip to rank 1. two rounds in a row that i matched with quitters. I depip’d to rank 2. I don’t think it fair to stay in a match that devs don’t design for us to enjoy, 3v1

Killers spammed EZ, gid gud. blah blah blah

We had a small chance to win. We should have an option to get out of match if someone dc’d in first 3 min. I think it’s fair for survivors.

I know devs care about dlcs but please considerate this.

• The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 3,259

The fact that mobile has bots that can take over after a DC and the paid game doesn't have anything is just ridiculous, I mean imagine having better stuff on the free version of the game than you do the paid version it's completely backwards in that aspect, the people who pay for the game deserve a training mode and the bots that take over in the instance that someone quits.