Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Downed survivor gives position away

Hi!

I was wondering the following: if one survivor (in this case the last one not on the ground) is in hiding (behind a tree) and a downed survivor keeps crawling toward them even though the killer is right between them and so gives the hiding survivor’s position away, could they’ve been working with the killer? I was pointing away, hoping they’d realize what they were doing, but they just kept coming, so of course the killer found me. 😅

I’m not looking to report anyone, I’m just curious. Do you think that could have been an honest mistake? Were they angry that I was the last one on my feet? 🤔

Sorry if this is a dumb question, I only play occasionally.

Answers

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

Maybe they tried to rat you to get revenge for something or to end the match sooner. Or they wanted you to heal them up. Can’t really say without having been in the match.

there are many survs working against their teammates though, so could very well be a case of ‚working with the killer‘. Did the killer let that surv escape or kill them anyway?

• TripleSteal
    TripleSteal Member Posts: 1,298

They could be trying to give the killer a hint on your location on purpose for whatever reason, but such behaviour is way below the possible ban threshold.

Could have been just a coincidence as well.