Something wrong with the blood web? Too many mori's

Hey is there something wrong with the bloodweb?

i had around 30 games in the last 2 days and at least every second match was a killer with mori..? Do you guys get way more mori's than usual? Or am I hunted by bad luck getting a mori killer every second match?

I am btw not exaggerating, there really was at least 15 of that 30 matches with a mori.. :(

Comments

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

Nothing new. Ebony should be brown for how common it is to get them. Really rare to get ivorys and medium to get cypress.

My huntress is only level 40 (so I could get the teachables) and has around 10 moris, and on the bloodweb right now there's 2 ebonys.

If prestiging actually makes you get better items (it doesn't), I would find like 5 ebonys in one web.

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,815

Huntress has an even higher drop rate of ebonies because she only has one pink add-on instead of the normal two. Agreed regardless, though. Killers just don't have enough different ultra rares now that the splinters/shards have been retired. As a result there are a lot more Mories out there.

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389

I think I have like 14 on my main (clown) and more on trapper. Even trying to avoid them because they're so expensive they just pile up. Sometimes I'll bring one to mess with people and not use it. L, but I don't really get the purpose.

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458
    edited November 2020

The Mori aren't any different now than ever. You have to understand that Killers don't use the Mori all that often. They build up. Then when a Daily or Riff that says use one comes up, everyone reaches for them. It can create a weird spike.

*I myself must have over a Hundred Mori built up on my Myers.

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,815
    edited November 2020

They have changed, though. There used to be a ton more ultra rares so Ebony Moris were a lot less common in the Bloodweb. Mostly [these guys], but also [this].

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219

Well, the main point (at least to me, when i play killer) is that i didn´t use moris for a long time. But since the devs announced that they will "look into them" i expect them to be completly useless if changed, at least if the devs follow some of the suggestions on the forum.

So, since i know that, i use a mori in every game i play as killer, because i want to use them up as long as they are usefull, instead of having an item i use next to never, like it happened to me with the instaheal items. Positive effect: i can handle swf if they stumble into my game. And no, i dont camp (mostly), but if you cant wait for a safe unhook i will hooktunnel mori the guy you just doomed by unhooking him in my face.

On the same note, i also used up all my keys, because they are up to a change too.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

I really should use mine more. I'm up to 65 while actively avoiding them.

• valvarez4
    valvarez4 Member Posts: 868

I have no problems with moris. They can let mori to kill everyone before any hook, I'll never play against a mori anyway.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,954

Im ready lads!