If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Has anyone ever been unbanned from a permanent ban?

Options
Cake1100
Cake1100 Member Posts: 80

I'm just reading along the internet and from being permanently banned myself for no reason at all, obviously what all so-called hackers say, I'm wondering if anyone has ever been unbanned from a permanent ban? I'm reading Vuitton_'s ban rant and if he can provide all that proof it leads to me that the developers & the people who decided who gets banned and whatnot shan't ever unban anyone because it makes them look bad. This isnt a rant nor a thread to ######### talk the team, just a question.

Comments

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Options

If you get permabanned, you should stay so unless you have solid evidence your ban was unjustified, which is solely up to the discretion of the devs.

I haven't ever heard of anyone getting their ban appealed though

• MyFreddyIsBae
    MyFreddyIsBae Member Posts: 39
    Options
    Yes, A youtuber that I follow got perma banned for no reason at all. He talked to the devs and he isnt banned anymore . :)
  • Cake1100
    Cake1100 Member Posts: 80
    Options

@MyFreddyIsBae said:
    Yes, A youtuber that I follow got perma banned for no reason at all. He talked to the devs and he isnt banned anymore . :)

Name?

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624
    Options

unbanned? from a permanent ban? theres no way that could happen.... one of them was erroneously named.... :D

• weirdkid5
    Options

@MyFreddyIsBae said:

Interesting you can't give us his name.

• deadwolfwalking
    Options

@weirdkid5 said:

@MyFreddyIsBae said:

why do you want his name? you already have a name. don't be greedy....

• weirdkid5
    Options

@deadwolfwalking said:

@weirdkid5 said:

@MyFreddyIsBae said:

why do you want his name? you already have a name. don't be greedy....

It's easy to say you "had a friend that blah blah." He didn't let us know who the Youtuber was so excuse my reasonable skepticism when it comes to people and bans for this community.

• deadwolfwalking
    Options

@weirdkid5

quick question why do your posts alternate between purple ahd gray? are you failing skillchecks? or did someone find your Hex Purple Font totem?

• weirdkid5
    edited June 2018
    Options

@deadwolfwalking said:
    @weirdkid5

quick question why do your posts alternate between purple ahd gray? are you failing skillchecks? or did someone find your Hex Purple Font totem?

I forget to do my color code sometimes so thats why some are gray

• deadwolfwalking
    Options

@weirdkid5 said:

@deadwolfwalking said:
    @weirdkid5

i didn't say 'green'. i said 'gray'.... look up at 'interesting you can't give us his name'....

• deadwolfwalking
    Options

@weirdkid5 said:

@deadwolfwalking said:
    @weirdkid5

i know. i was just making a joke.... :D

• weirdkid5
    Options

@deadwolfwalking said:

@weirdkid5 said:

@deadwolfwalking said:
    @weirdkid5

i didn't say 'green'. i said 'gray'.... look up at 'interesting you can't give us his name'....

I know I misread it and edited it before you replied. Look, even the quote corrected itself ;)

• deadwolfwalking
    Options

@weirdkid5

i'll be glad when they nerf Decisive Edit.... :D

• Undying_Zombie
    Undying_Zombie Member Posts: 40
    Options

Far as I am aware of once you are perma banned that is it. It would take extraordinary evidence to clear your name on it. Also making alt accounts is considered evading a ban and can get that account banned if you do so. ( Like a few choice youtubers/twitch players who I shall not name. The devs already know and have banned a few of their accounts.. Even hardware banned one of them.. and that person keeps coming lol. )

• MyFreddyIsBae
    MyFreddyIsBae Member Posts: 39
    Options
    Oh, I mean, he is an italian that made a video with english subs. (The video is called "banned from dbd") and in that video he explains that he doesnt know why he got banned.. But he made a live 2 weeks later where he explains that he got unbanned.
    (that live is in italian, I didnt tell you the name for that reason xD) 
  • Undying_Zombie
    Undying_Zombie Member Posts: 40
    Options

@MyFreddyIsBae said:
    Oh, I mean, he is an italian that made a video with english subs. (The video is called "banned from dbd") and in that video he explains that he doesnt know why he got banned.. But he made a live 2 weeks later where he explains that he got unbanned.
    (that live is in italian, I didnt tell you the name for that reason xD) 

Well if that is true then that was an exception. I have yet to see a ban that was not deserved when it comes to this game.. Or most other games for that matter. Now I have seen a few unjust bans on old Half-Life games on the old WON system but not a lot.