Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Is a killer only slugging worthy of a report.

RoboMojo
RoboMojo Member Posts: 1,326
edited November 2020 in Ask the Community

Just had a game that lasted bloody ages because the Billy literally refused to hook. I'm not joking, he would down one of us, nod his head like he had finally achieved something with his life and then chainsawed away. This process continued constantly until we all just bled out. It was genuinely the most atrocious experience I've ever had in this game. I'm wondering though, is this worthy of a report?

Answers

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,742

no, i think there is a certain point where it goes from 'yeah, they're slugging but it's still normal gameplay' to 'holding the game hostage'

• Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917

Slugging can't hold the game hostage as people will die in 4 mins.

Holding the game hostage is where someone prevents a game from ending.

• Shpoon
    Shpoon Member Posts: 1

Literally nothing except taking the game hostage as killer is bannable.

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,687

Line's a bit blurry. If he's only slugging then no but if he literally just delaying the game at every opportunity then yes.

For example I had a game vs a doctor who did a 3 gen from the start, refused to chase anyone and would ONLY defend his 3 gens. The match lasted like 30 minutes, I was a SWF so after like 28 minutes of juggling (we got every other gen done in 2 since he wasn't chasing) we got the last gen done and after we managed to do it he DCd.

We reported him and sent the video of it to support and he got banned.

• Enrage_Rabbit
    Enrage_Rabbit Member Posts: 8

is taking the game hostage neither he played the game. so is playing the game holding the game hostage? as a swf you could easly destroy a 3 gen stack or even stop him from building a 3 gen stack. piece of cake