Things nobody is taking into account with bloodlust

Options

So I see a lot of talk about the bloodlust test to see if it can be removed, the issue is..many just list one or two things it could effect and some make it sound like it was oppressive..but almost none stop to consider

1..the stronger more well designed killers forgo bloodlust to use their powers and dont need it as bad once mastered..however..we still have too many killers that can only chase m1, those killers are the ones relying on that tiny boost to catch survivors at these stronger loops..there's too many still like this, myers, trapper,, wraith, pig, ghost face to some extent, even killers like huntress use it to lessen the time waste at loops shes powerless against as the devs have yet to help her with that in other ways

2. We still have rediculous tiles and rng on many maps and you can't just abandon every chase, it means your accepting a net loss and you have to widdle away the tiles eventually, the map balance in many places is still absurd

3..new god loops are being added back in or even new ones created thanks to the breakable wall mechanic..the very kind of loops that were why bloodlust was even added to the game -_-

4..The inflation of the power of perks that increase vault speeds , movement speed, and other such boosts that survivors are getting more and more of i may add..some of these were a worrisome before (resilience and spine chill-_-) and this will make it far worse

This is why the experiment is contentious , the fact the devs think NOW is the proper testing time is worrisome, and the twins design oversights are worrying enough as is...

Comments

• Falkner09
    Falkner09 Member Posts: 373
    Options

Seriously. God loops have gone nowhere, free escape perks increase, survivors get sprint burst as a reward for getting hit, pop goes the weasel is nerfed somehow, and now they want all killers to be slower during a literal Looney Tunes gag. I stopped playing for the weekend last night, and honestly, if they don't fix this, i think I'll just finish out the rift pass for my shards and end my time with this game.

I really haven't enjoyed it in a while, I'm at that point where it feels more like a chore than something I play for fun. Like how Animal Crossing games feel right before I stop playing for a year.