Fix Keys/ Moris Before Making "Escape Via Hatch" or "Kill (x) Survivors by Any Means" Challenges

So I have been playing killer and survivor throughout this rift, and some of these challenges promote toxic gameplay. I have noticed a drastic increase in mori's since in Level 2 of this Tome there was the "Kill 12 Survivors By Any Means" challenge and now there is the "Escape Through the Hatch" challenge where I have seen a drastic increase in key use. Both of these mechanics that make these challenges the easiest to achieve (keys and moris) are some of the most complained about and unfun mechanics in the game at this moment. So why, from a design standpoint, would you look at these challenges and not make the connection that the most unfun parts of the game are the ones that lead to the most efficient result. With the grind that is already in place players will use the fastest means of getting through a challenge to get the Rift Fragments and Bloodpoints. This is not meant to be an attack on the developers, but rather a question of motive. If there is a feature that most people do not like in a game then why create a way that will clearly lead to a showcase of that particular mechanic/item/offering in gameplay. The motivation just doesn't make sense, and has made me really rethink wanting to play this game as of late since after 2 years of playing this unfun aspect of the game continues to plague players. Am I alone in this sentiment?