Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I don't get the 'killer is stressful' attitude~

As a killer main its like I have a never-ending rotation of prey to hunt! A constantly rotating buffet of people to hunt! The thrill of the chase excites me! The hook at the end is just validation! The SMACK sometimes I legit find myself licking my lips at the computer in anticipation for it. This game pushes buttons for me.

Anyone else? Just the anticipation of hunting my prey sets off dopamine for me. Playing killer is incredibly cathartic for me. And the fact that more people want to play survivor... more people want to be my prey than want to hunt? Well that just means more for me! More to EAT! I grin at my computer every time I yank someone out of a locker. Every time someone is downed to my power at a critical moment. I am baffled as to how killer is the less popular side to play, but I'm not complaining! It means I don't have to share my food!

Comments