Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Disconnected

When I loading into the game I get put into the game before everyone else and then get kicked and depipped as a result of this happenning. This has happenned several times although I am not sure of the cause.

• Your platform:PC steam
  • Which region are you from: UK
  • The time frame when the error occurred (The date and time you had the issue): 1:52 AM
  • Logs (apply to PC only)

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• GayPanda
    GayPanda Member Posts: 3

Me and a friend had this happen. However their game still function for about 3 min before they finally got d/c. While i got 5k points for doing nothing and d/c rights off the bat. due to player d/c error and lost a pip. happened couple times

• MeneLaw
    MeneLaw Member Posts: 341

Same problem here ,even a streamer friend encounter this problem he keep verifying files and nothing ,he got disconnected like 5 times on stream.

• stvnhthr
    stvnhthr Member Posts: 777

There seems to be a disconnection malfunction in many areas. I have had several games with about 30 seconds of play, time enough for the killer to down a survivor and start carrying them off and the carried survivor will DC. The game then stops and says a player disconnected during loading which is total BS, we were all playing. In this scenario you lose add-ons, points, and offerings.