No Bloodlust on Huntress

Ok thanks for the test weekend. I hate it. Please give us bloodlust back.

Comments

• Mistikus
    Mistikus Member Posts: 1,347

If you really need bloodlust on hunterss, you should wor on your aim

• Eriyn
    Eriyn Member Posts: 32

Work on your aim or play Hag with Franklin's.

• tj0108
    tj0108 Member Posts: 71

you must suck at huntress lol

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,022

These comments. . . yesh.

Huntress is one of those that is impacted harder than other killers with the lack of bloodlust. Did two matches Friday with her, and I noticed it.

• Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917

People forget huntress is weak to high wall loops that can be seen through but not hit through(Shack/high junk/brick walls on auto haven/Prenn asylum) and is forced to Blood Lust through because you flat out cannot use your power in those loops.

Also some of those are without blood Lust are god loops vs her and if she tries to use her power an infinite until she brute forces it.

• Withered8
    Withered8 Member Posts: 1,241

can't use your power at shack or tiles? There are plenty of huntress's who will disagree with this at first sight. You're saying that a huntress will never wind up or shoot at these tiles for over 15 seconds?

• Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917

The shack i'll consed due to the window(I derped out about that) but the loops I was refering too the survivors could see the huntress at all times and would always be on the opposite side and due to the way the wall was where it was see through only but not shoot through.

So the huntress could never line up a shot on it as survivors would always be able to get behind cover at said loop until she dropped it as she is too slow to ever hit at that loop.

• Withered8
    Withered8 Member Posts: 1,241

The autohaven tile loops are perfectly mindgameable and you can easily chuck hatchets down the many straight lines on the tiles.