Is there a DLC character you regret buying?

Options
2»

Comments

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772
    Options

Honestly, I think Pyramid heads power is just kinda dull. The cage aspect is cool but the projectile I just find kind of generic and boring to use.

• Taiga
    Taiga Member Posts: 368
    Options

Zarina

• ColonGlock
    ColonGlock Member Posts: 1,224
    Options

Ghostface hands down. I have to admit all ears is a decent perk though.

• bgbomb
    bgbomb Member Posts: 434
    Options

ASH of course.

P2W DLC and nerf it after everyone buy it.

• Groxiverde
    Groxiverde Member Posts: 767
    Options

Ghostface.

I don't like how addon dependant he is. I want to play him with gray addons but I don't want to get destroyed lol.

• Justalittlepeeck
    Justalittlepeeck Member Posts: 1,101
    Options

Probably Twins if I'd ever buy them, which isn't happening. They are probably the first character I'll get for shards instead of cells.

• SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,694
    Options

I couldn't agree with this more! How the hell do you put in Ash and not give him his chainsaw, or at least his boomstick? It would have been awesome to be able to use one of those items as a one-time guaranteed stun against the Killer.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,652
    Options

Ghostface. I'm All Ears I could've gotten on the shrine several times and my hatred for this killer is unrivaled.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,652
    Options

In terms of your comments about listened characters, particularly Ghostface, and Freddy, I'm not sure you instand how it works completely. Ghostface as a mask is what BHVR have the licence to, not any part of the scream franchise including the characters Stu or Sydney. They can't add in those people or any locations from those films.

Freddy is licenced from the 2010 remake. They can't put in the Robert Englund Freddy because they don't have the licence to the Robert Englund Freddy.

• finitethrills
    finitethrills Member Posts: 617
    Options

Pig. She was only ever decent, and BHVR's obsession with kicking her in the shins every other patch has been ridiculous to watch over her entire existence.

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889
    Options

I like the concept but demodog is just abysmal to play against good survivors and his constant noise from the clomping of his feet to the map wide screeches and portal goo noise why does he have "undetectable" addons? Why are his best addons commom and uncommon?

• Deadman316
    Deadman316 Member Posts: 578
    Options

Myers. He's difficult to use and needs to have really good add-ons for me to have a shot. Laurie doesn't offer a lot of selection of skins either and I rarely use her perks.

• Angelicus23
    Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,547
    Options

Is because he got his only good perk not only nerfed, made trash like 2 weeks after release.

• SweetTerror
    Options

I find Myers to be a lot of fun, but like you said you need to have the right perks. Myers is a snowball killer, which makes having infectious fright practically a must with him. And when you combine that with PWYF, you have the ability to sometimes end a match right then and there.

• sqmuxl
    sqmuxl Member Posts: 52
    Options

i bought blight a few days ago, from what i saw i thought his power was when he dashed he could attack on he first dash not u have to bump into something turn around and lose the survivor cause they sprint bursted or something

• CQghop
    CQghop Member Posts: 14
    Options

Pyramid head, Ghostface (kinda), Micheal Myers and mostly LEGION.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,097
    Options

I guess Deathslinger. Perks are awful and he's just boring for the most part.

• sudintlink
    sudintlink Member Posts: 188
    Options

Everytime I buy a killer or survivor for their perk it always shows up in the shrine the next week so like almost always

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667
    Options

Take your pick. Console is such a frustrating experience because it makes half of the Killers way tougher than normal, so I literally just end up playing nothing but M1 Killers (especially Legion).

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,003
    Options

Felix. His perks sounded good especially the desperate measures perk, until you learn it doesnt stack.

• exelse
    exelse Member Posts: 37
    Options

I think for me it would be The Oni. He's really difficult to master and I don't tend to play as him, however he's really rewarding when you play right. Maybe The Clown as well, just because I play on PS4 and it's bit difficult to aim and throw bottles efficiently.

• SweetTerror
    Options

I agree with the clown. I would love to be able to play the huntress, the clown, and deathslinger more than I do, but trying to aim with a joystick and no reticule is incredibly difficult.

• exelse
    Options

I actually don't find deathslinger as difficult as at the beginning and I get quite few shots with him these days. Huntress is a big no no for me. It's a shame that joystick makes it difficult for some of the game's features (I even find it diffucult to use flashlight when I play survivor but oh well)

• SweetTerror
    Options

True you do get a little bit of a crosshair with the harpoon gun, but only being given one chance before you have to reload - while understandable - is really difficult when trying to shoot a juking survivor on a joystick.

• exelse
    Options

I've heard somewhere that you shouldn't even bother to aim at juking survivor because by juking they make themselves slower and you can catch up with them. I've tried it few times and it works so maybe you could try this too! I think maybe I get on well with him is because I play COD and I'm used to aiming with a gun lol. I think they should also introduce add-on that gives you two shots before you need to re-load. Bit OP but would definitely change Deathslinger game.

• SweetTerror
    Options

I play my fair share of FPS but I'm no hardcore player, so that probably has something to do with it! LOL And like I said trying to play an FPS without a reticule for a casual player like myself is almost impossible.

• DecisiveDwight
    DecisiveDwight Member Posts: 593
    Options

Spirit

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,523
    Options

Sorry to Necro, but ...

The Blight.

I've bought all DLCs on release day but this is the only character that brings nothing but frustration to the table.

Any killer that needs to have add-ons to be effective has a real issue.

• DontNerf
    DontNerf Member Posts: 990
    Options

Twins, by far the worst chapter since DeathSlinger

• freddymybae
    freddymybae Member Posts: 613
    Options

myers pretty useless and pretty bad perks for the builds i use

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264
    Options

Actually no, all the killer's kill.

• ukenicky
    ukenicky Member Posts: 1,352
    Options

Plague. Actually awful how messed up she is currently and Behavior hasn't said anything for months about improving her or fixing her bugs

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

Yui because I hate her design story and perks

i do like oni though

• Chloe_Deplano
    Chloe_Deplano Member Posts: 39
    Options

Demise of The Faithful, because I started thinking that Plague's playstyle was awesome but I ended up knowing I simply cannot play her.

Also Silent Hill. I'm very bad as Pyramid Head, too.

• chieften333
    chieften333 Member Posts: 1,554
    Options

Plague, she was fun when she was first introduced. But now with the dedicated servers cucking her out of hits that should have obviously landed, I can say with certainty I regret spending the $5.