bannable offense ?

So i just came back from a doctor game after sacrificing 3 survivors and catching the last one and downing him , i then grab him and bring him to a generator and attack it as a sign to repair it . I drop him and he starts repairing then i lead him to the second one ( last one) then guide him to the exit . In the afterchat people say that they will report me for ,,farming points ?" . You dont even get points from this cause if u stay next to the survivor it doesnt count as a chase ... I personally believe that what i did is called being a good sport and doing fairplay .

Comments

• Terro
    Terro Member Posts: 1,171

I don't think it's necessarily ban-able but if they frame it as teaming and whatever they send in looks like teaming than you could get in trouble.

• Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427

If the game was played fairly and the other survivors weren't griefed (sandbagged, blocked, etc.) in any shape or form, then you should be okay. Whatever you do after all are dead with the remaining survivor is up to you as long as it follows the game rules.

• noctis129
    noctis129 Member Posts: 967

Ppl been telling me they gonna report me and ban me ever since I started this game.

Nothing ever happened to me.

• Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917
    edited November 2020

Its not report-able for sparing the last survivor.

Nor is it report-able for NOT sparing the last survivor.

The other survivors got mad that you were nice to someone who wasn't them. It was also most likely a 2-3 man SWF if they did that as SWF groups tend to get mad if you spare the solo survivor for whatever reason.

Also killers get bonus points for killing all 4 survivors so the farming argument falls apart fast.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

As far as I'm aware, showing the last Survivor mercy is fine as long as you guys didn't work together to sandbag everyone else first.

• exelse
    exelse Member Posts: 37

I played once as a survivor, there was two of us left and Killer was showing us when generators are, and let us escape. I don't think it was ban-able behaviour at all, in fact I thought it was really nice and refreshing! I wouldn't worry. It was probably last survivor's friends who had to wait in lobby for their friend for long lol.

• Friendly_Blendette
    Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923

Wait if you were going to let him escape why not just give him hatch

• shiffpup2
    shiffpup2 Member Posts: 131

You're one of THOSE killers? Wish I could play more killers like you. Good sportsmanship is a rarity in this game, at least from what I've seen.

• Ryan489x
    Ryan489x Member Posts: 1,467

it's a game, it's supposed to be fun, showing mercy is fine. sometimes I get it sometimes I don't. Sometimes as a survivor sometimes it's great to be shown mercy, games can be very rough for both sides.